Libyan Arabs torture Somali girl

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I've always disliked Libyans, they have open-market slave auctions, the EU/US don't give a shit since they are getting discounted oil.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
This is sponsored by the EU and US

They are basically genociding African migrants to stop them from entering the EU

according to the international law, when vulnerable are attacked or killed because of their ethnicity, then this ethnic cleansing or genocide

Since US president Bombama invaded Libya in 2011 and toppled Gadaffi Africans migrants are enslaved in Libya

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Is hargeisa that bad?
Majority of people in Libya are from the SL region, its really perplexing since they have peace.
This is sponsored by the EU and US

They are basically genociding African migrants to stop them from entering the EU

according to the international law, when vulnerable are attacked or killed because of their ethnicity, then this ethnic cleansing or genocide

Since US president Bombama invaded Libya in 2011 and toppled Gadaffi Africans migrants are enslaved in Libya
Absolutely Ghaddafi warned them that this would happen. He used to arrest and deport migrants.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I understand that families will send money but they really need to cut it out. Let them die there and this shit will stop. These kids go there with the hopes that their already impoverished family will sell their house and wealth just so they can go on and drown in the Mediterranean. I have zero sympathy

Ruuxi laga waayey joog
Hadduu jiilka isku ridi
isagaa eebbahay jirrabee
Maxaa ani iigu jira

I understand that families will send money but they really need to cut it out. Let them die there and this shit will stop. These kids go there with the hopes that their already impoverished family will sell their house and wealth just so they can go on and drown in the Mediterranean. I have zero sympathy

Ruuxi laga waayey joog
Hadduu jiilka isku ridi
isagaa eebbahay jirrabee
Maxaa ani iigu jira
A Somali should never abandon their own people, no matter how foolish an individual may be, how dumb of a choices they made that got them in peril. If they are in need of help and support, always offer it.

“No one who severs the ties of kinship will enter Paradise.”

“Whoever would like his provision to be increased and his lifespan to be extended, let him uphold the ties of kinship.”

Gacmeey

A Somali should never abandon their own people, no matter how foolish an individual may be, how dumb of a choices they made that got them in peril. If they are in need of help and support, always offer it.

“No one who severs the ties of kinship will enter Paradise.”

“Whoever would like his provision to be increased and his lifespan to be extended, let him uphold the ties of kinship.”
Then this will never stop. They’ll all go one by one and criminals will eat your money. Upholding the ties of kinship sure, but that does not mean I have to sponsor stupidity or save someone who jumps into a burning fire.

Sometimes you need to do things strategically in order to preserve a community, for example abu jandal being handed back to the quraysh after he converted to uphold a treaty.You save 1 there are 10 more that will take their place and die.

Ruuxi laga waayey joog
Hadduu jiilka isku ridi
isagaa eebbahay jirrabee
Maxaa ani iigu jira
Some consider it an investment considering the money can be recouped once they land in europe and get a job.

Gacmeey

Some consider it an investment considering the money can be recouped once they land in europe and get a job.
They are the true cawaans. Send your child to be tortured for some dollar and dirhams…

I bet they would chop their kids arms off for a couple hundred thousand

Trending