Liyah Mai is hot

Exodus

Alienist
horta, do you even know who tf I am outside of online anonymity? since you don't know me then it's best to be stfu.

If you don't like my thread then it's best to keep it moving rather then ing like a teenage girl.

I got no time for made weirdos like you:drakekidding:
Yeah, you're the guy who let an Indian girl slap his ass, get laughed at by a group of girls and didn't do anything :nvjpqts:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yea it’s make me feel like do you not like the way you look to want to change it that bad?
Light makeup is cool, but even then natural girls will always be >>€€€
Yeh it's easy to tell and she ends up looking like a barbie doll,she would be better of if she stayed natural

I don’t find her attractive. She is short, overweight and baked in make up. She has nice breasts, but I see better looking girls every day. Also instagram is catfish, so keep that in mind. When are chubby, overweight girls gonna stop calling themselves thick

Do people really find this ass sexy?

Last edited:
I don’t find her attractive. She is short, overweight and baked in make up. She has nice breasts, but I see better looking girls every day. Also instagram is catfish, so keep that in mind. When are chubby, overweight girls gonna stop calling themselves thick

Do people really find this ass sexy?

Hormone driven niggaz find anything with two legs sexy :mjlol: