London SoHo gay club owner LASHES out at Somalis who harass and intimidate gays outside the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis should stop obsessing with the affairs of other people in general. From what I've seen Somalis obsess over gays, even western gays. Are they insecure about their sexuality?

Last edited:
Xoolo, what are they doing in front of gay clubs anyway smh...

"This wou;dn't happen in somalia, you would be dead" why are you here then? nacala :snoop:

i see the image of Somalis (somali men :damedamn:) in 2017 transforming from khat-addicted pirates/terrorists to full-fledged s. am talking about more SoHollywood and aj types all coming out of the woodwork.:manny:

I never got the obsession about other people's sexuality. I understand that they believe it's immoral/wrong in Islam. But, to actually go out in public and do these crimes are horrendous. And, they believe that they're doing the world just. If you believe God is going to punish them, what's the point of taking actions in your own hands?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
i see the image of Somalis (somali men :damedamn:) in 2017 transforming from khat-addicted pirates/terrorists to full-fledged s. am talking about more SoHollywood and aj types all coming out of the woodwork.:manny:

Knowing your anti-farax stance, you're probably happy about this :bell:

Knowing your anti-farax stance, you're probably happy about this :bell:
its just a prediction sxb, I have seen more gay Somali guys in the last week than i have my entire life.
its either just a coincidence or something is finally giving them the confidence to no only come out but be to be very flamboyant as well.

no hate, just my two cents:manny:

ps. who is u:birdman:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
its just a prediction sxb, I have seen more gay Somali guys in the last week than i have my entire life.
its either just a coincidence or something is finally giving them the confidence to no only come out but be to be very flamboyant as well.

Hi I'm new :)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

He's a follower of the cult manga leader @666

Status
Not open for further replies.