London SoHo gay club owner LASHES out at Somalis who harass and intimidate gays outside the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
its well known that the most homophobic people are secretly gay.
how else can they justify going out of their way to waste time lurking outside of gay clubs? they secretly want in:manny:

True. It is like those Arabs in the Middle East that overdo homophobia but secretly have some gay lover on the side.

They're 100 % Drug dealers.

Key to winning the drug biz in any town is to lock down clubs and gays — it’s simply where the sales are at. There’s never a sales recession in them places. No matter where you go in the world , if you’re looking for drugs, you start in the gaybourhoods. The drugs will always be found there.

I knew this turk once who I highly suspected he was a homosexual but he also had a daughter & a wife.

He also told me that he had gay customers who will post his bail if busted, give his boys a place to crash if needed. It’s weird, but it’s how it goes.

Quite frankly Gays are naive & they get used alot

@AbdiJohnson Has a drug dealer ever taken advantage of you?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Somalis in Denmark are chill. I don't know what's wrong with the British diaspora
I'm concluding long term research on the British diaspora. It's not looking good. There's something about the low quality tap water that hinders early childhood development and their ability to properly form emotional intelligence.:lolbron:

they sell drugs there not lurking
100% this they were selling pills

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
They're 100 % Drug dealers.

Key to winning the drug biz in any town is to lock down clubs and gays — it’s simply where the sales are at. There’s never a sales recession in them places. No matter where you go in the world , if you’re looking for drugs, you start in the gaybourhoods. The drugs will always be found there.

I knew this turk once who I highly suspected he was a homosexual but he also had a daughter & a wife.

He also told me that he had gay customers who will post his bail if busted, give his boys a place to crash if needed. It’s weird, but it’s how it goes.

Quite frankly Gays are naive & they get used alot

@AbdiJohnson Has a drug dealer ever taken advantage of you
?

:drakelaugh: highly likely

there are plenty of other places to sell drugs. why go to soho of all places?
Because a large number of British gays are left wing ,middle class with disposable income ,pro drugs legislation,smoke pot ,etc . .somali chaps can get rich in Soho,not that we condone anyone of that . However ,the young chaps loitering there are mostly low level drug dealers who are used/sent to push drugs in risky situations and places. They will get locked up and get replaced by another batch of willing soldiers .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First of all if they got something against gay people why are they standing outside one

:pachah1:

It would be like a gang of KKK members stand outside a black barber shop saying "back in the day yall black asses would be hanged"

Status
Not open for further replies.