lost Somali phenotype ?

IMG_4212.jpeg

IMG_4213.jpeg

IMG_4214.jpeg

IMG_4215.jpeg

“ Every time people see my eyes, they wonder. Some claim I'm blind and ask me how I see. When I tell them that I see as they do, they say that I’m not Somali. When passing through security checkpoints, I’m searched thoroughly, more than everyone else,because they’re suspicious of my eye color...I used to pass through these checkpoints looking downwards so as not to attract attention. These days, I have realized that Allah has bestowed upon me unique beauty and that has made me proud of my different eye color."

🧐 what do y’all think ?

View attachment 311987
View attachment 311988
View attachment 311989
View attachment 311990
“ Every time people see my eyes, they wonder. Some claim I'm blind and ask me how I see. When I tell them that I see as they do, they say that I’m not Somali. When passing through security checkpoints, I’m searched thoroughly, more than everyone else,because they’re suspicious of my eye color...I used to pass through these checkpoints looking downwards so as not to attract attention. These days, I have realized that Allah has bestowed upon me unique beauty and that has made me proud of my different eye color."

🧐 what do y’all think ?
“Some claim I'm blind and ask me how I see. When I tell them that I see as they do, they say that I’m not Somali. “ wallahi some Somalis are tapped 😭😭😭😭 the hell you mean you can see them with that colour ???

“Some claim I'm blind and ask me how I see. When I tell them that I see as they do, they say that I’m not Somali. “ wallahi some Somalis are tapped 😭😭😭😭 the hell you mean you can see them with that colour ???
IMG_4216.jpeg

🤦‍♂️ just cuz he looks very different from you doesn’t mean he is a foreigner. There could be a Lightskin Somali with green eyes and 3a-2b hair and Somalis will think he is somehow a foreigner

I've seen a hazel eyed Somali, and Somalis with light brown eyes. There is also the weird thing that happens with older Somalis where their eyes go grey/blue- I assume this is some sort of old-age colour loss thing.
But the guy headshape, eyebrows etc is very unique.
But yh I’ve saw many Somalis with those eye colour even met one Somali with grey one I told him he is rare breed when I went to Ethiopia. The elders seem very common thing I guess cuz in my mosque the elders eyes are just blue so I assumed they was born like that

But yh I’ve saw many Somalis with those eye colour even met one Somali with grey one I told him he is rare breed when I went to Ethiopia. The elders seem very common thing I guess cuz in my mosque the elders eyes are just blue so I assumed they was born like that
IMG_3961.jpeg

Like him

Really? I've seen that man's face before, that's how familiar/Somali he looks to me.

Trending

Latest posts