lost Somali phenotype ?

My paternal aunt (Dad's older sister) has hazel eyes.

I one time saw a girl with blue grey eyes but her grandmother was apparently English.

In my suugo science opionion Somalis tend to have brown eyes, as we probably more adapted to hotter semi arid flat lands near the equator due to genetic selection pressure in more recent times. But I would not be surprised if a lot of these phenotypes existed among our ancestors.

if you ever go to Addis Ababa, you will see a lot of the Gurage have the same eye colour as the guy above. Very startling looking people!

View attachment 311987
View attachment 311988
View attachment 311989
View attachment 311990
“ Every time people see my eyes, they wonder. Some claim I'm blind and ask me how I see. When I tell them that I see as they do, they say that I’m not Somali. When passing through security checkpoints, I’m searched thoroughly, more than everyone else,because they’re suspicious of my eye color...I used to pass through these checkpoints looking downwards so as not to attract attention. These days, I have realized that Allah has bestowed upon me unique beauty and that has made me proud of my different eye color."

🧐 what do y’all think ?
Mashallah beautiful eyes the first time I’ve seen a Somali person with different eyes in real life I seen this uncle and this man straight up had honey eyes like this
IMG_1789.jpeg

Trending