Low T Farmaajo gets cucked by a Bantu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
NAo1uQC.jpg

iMGKFoh.jpg

:damn: Imagine someone as dishonorable as you talking about red lines :chrisfreshhah:

Waar save your hypocrisy for someone who gives a fuuuuk

lol

Qaldaan boy beenta iska dhaaf, you clearly give a f*ck quoting & following man like I got Citiraaf in my back pocket kkk

Disrespecting wives doesn't bring the dream any closer :camby:

lol

Qaldaan boy beenta iska dhaaf, you clearly give a f*ck quoting & following man like I got Citiraaf in my back pocket kkk

Disrespecting wives doesn't bring the dream any closer :camby:

:pachah1:You are Failmaajos biggest bootyclapper on here it’s clear you took deep offense to @Farm Equipment post its okay child don’t cry because we all acknowledge Failmaajo as President of 1 bedroom in Villa Somalia

Farmaajo always looks so pathetic. he doesn't represent us at all :meleshame:

It's evident this scoundrel farm equipment was scouring the net for that meaningless picture of a leader shaking hands with the first lady of Somalia. But while this moron uploads pictures like this our dignified and courageous leader was meeting with our close friend Turkey today. Handling dissent and nonsensical maamul gobaleeds like PL and SL and strengthening bilateral ties abroad. There has been no leader like him in the last 27 years Mashallah
fmaajo.jpg

It's evident this scoundrel farm equipment was scouring the net for that meaningless picture of a leader shaking hands with the first lady of Somalia. But while this moron uploads pictures like this our dignified and courageous leader was meeting with our close friend Turkey. Handling dissent and nonsensical maamul gobaleeds like PL and SL and strengthening bilateral ties abroad. There has been no leader like him in the last 27 years MashallahView attachment 60034

Big meeting apparently

It's evident this scoundrel farm equipment was scouring the net for that meaningless picture of a leader shaking hands with the first lady of Somalia. But while this moron uploads pictures like this our dignified and courageous leader was meeting with our close friend Turkey today. Handling dissent and nonsensical maamul gobaleeds like PL and SL and strengthening bilateral ties abroad. There has been no leader like him in the last 27 years MashallahView attachment 60034

Erdogan gave him a firm spanking for siding with Saudi Arabia :lolbron:

Erdogan gave him a firm spanking for siding with Saudi Arabia :lolbron:

I expect those snarky replies from you a SLander you are a mucarad and dawlad-diid since 91. But the reality is you're nothing more than a maamul gobaleed with loud mouthed clan elders. And as you know this isn't culusow all maamul gobaleeds will be dealt with including yours.

It's evident this scoundrel farm equipment was scouring the net for that meaningless picture of a leader shaking hands with the first lady of Somalia. But while this moron uploads pictures like this our dignified and courageous leader was meeting with our close friend Turkey today. Handling dissent and nonsensical maamul gobaleeds like PL and SL and strengthening bilateral ties abroad. There has been no leader like him in the last 27 years MashallahView attachment 60034
FB_IMG_1543011399385.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts