Low T Farmaajo gets cucked by a Bantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geesi geesi dhalay. We finally have a leader we can be proud of once again, all of the mucarads to farmaajo are maamul gobaleed holdouts. They try and picture him as a tribal leader, but that is a false narrative this man is a wadani and cares only for the best interest of the republic of Somalia. Him meeting with one of the most prominent contemporary leaders to strengthen ties between our two nations should be welcomed by all Somalis that wish for their nation to move forward.

I expect those snarky replies from you a SLander you are a mucarad and dawlad-diid since 91. But the reality is you're nothing more than a maamul gobaleed with loud mouthed clan elders. And as you know this isn't culusow all maamul gobaleeds will be dealt with including yours.

Sorry Somaliland has nothing to do with your federal mooryan clown show. Somalia has no power in SL that’s a fact. You guys secure more than 1 mile of Ugandishu and then come talk to me :chrisfreshhah:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's evident this scoundrel farm equipment was scouring the net for that meaningless picture of a leader shaking hands with the first lady of Somalia. But while this moron uploads pictures like this our dignified and courageous leader was meeting with our close friend Turkey today. Handling dissent and nonsensical maamul gobaleeds like PL and SL and strengthening bilateral ties abroad. There has been no leader like him in the last 27 years MashallahView attachment 60034
Big meeting apparently
What do you guys think this is a Cuckmajo Fans Anonymous meeting?
:wtfdis:
This is an Amxaarjo bashing thread. You can cope and share in another thread.
:camby:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
NAo1uQC.jpg

iMGKFoh.jpg

Warya you former bantu slave instead of slandering your President you wild monkey. Check out your tainted blood.

XKSzf9X9TQS667SrSATruQ.png

Your state leader looks like a Bantu. :mjlol:

large.jpeg

Yet your talking.

Bantus running around claiming my grandfather Jeberti. They are not pure. Bunch of tainted blood buffoons. Nacalaa. :susp:

What can we do about these ignobles? I suggest we look at 1930-40’s German services aimed at keeping a certain demographic in check. Population control.

Bantus running around claiming my grandfather Jeberti. They are not pure. Bunch of tainted blood buffoons. Nacalaa. :susp:
They dont share our culture these former zanj slaves claiming our lineage. Its one thing to criticize the president but going after the first lady with this nonsense.:kodaksmiley:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
They dont share our culture these former zanj slaves claiming our lineage. Its one thing to criticize the president but going after the first lady with this nonsense.:kodaksmiley:

Exactly them going after the 1st lady of the country shows their insecurity about Farmaajo. Bunch of naagos fam.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

I promise, we won't insult your abo again.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Nacasyahow Sade was the father of Marehan and Facayo. We are carrying his legacy. Horta why don't you a Cali Saleebaan go worry about Galgala? :pachah1:

Legacy of calling another man abo. I can be your daddy, if you like.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Legacy of calling another man abo. I can be your daddy, if you like.
MJs used to call him Abo too especially when they were pardoned in 1986 and allowed to return to civilization true facts you all celebrated his down fall in 91 only to be met with machetes Sade is not your enemy :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts