Luugo Basto Xalimos

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True! it also has a lot to do with our mothers consume when she was pregnant with us. Most ppl don’t know this but fetus become accustom to their mother’s taste and grow up preferring those foods. You’ll see cadaan babies at 4-5 months already eating solids and puréed greens or chicken etc meanwhile most Somali babies main diet at that age is milk or cereal.

What up Anisah your bwoy ozzyoz wanna holla so open private message to initiate private convo.
eww! She’s a kid warya back off! Nasty!

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
True! it also has a lot to do with our mothers consume when she was pregnant with us. Most ppl don’t know this but fetus become accustom to their mother’s taste and grow up preferring those food. You’ll see cadaan babies at 4-5 months already eating solids and Puréed puréed it greens chicken fish except etc.

Lol first I was joking, i got a woman and 2nd I didn't know lol. I do same joke with other women on here too btw.

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
True! it also has a lot to do with our mothers consume when she was pregnant with us. Most ppl don’t know this but fetus become accustom to their mother’s taste and grow up preferring those food. You’ll see cadaan babies at 4-5 months already eating solids and Puréed puréed it greens chicken fish except etc.

I think @qwertyuiop was joking lol.

Cerberus

VIP
Can we get a teens forum to separate the teens lol? Or have their age show on their profile so we grown men know not to joke with them? Jeez now I lost my popularity with Amirah because I mistakenly joked with a 13 year old by mistake lol.

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Can we get a teens forum to separate the teens lol? Or have their age show on their profile so we grown men know not to joke with them? Jeez now I lost my popularity with Amirah because I mistakenly joked with a 13 year old by mistake lol.
She was joking warya. :whoa: Everyone’s 13 until proven otherwise.

Lol too many kids here, automatically assume they’re all under 18 by default. These gen z kids are weirdos...they’re into adult topics rather than whatever teens are suppose to be into. I actually like the teen section idea...you should totally suggest it to the Admin! 👍🏽

Cerberus

VIP
Lol too many kids here, automatically assume they’re all under 18 by default. These gen z kids are weirdos...they’re into adult topics rather than whatever teens are suppose to be into. I actually like the teen section...you should totally suggest it to the Admin! 👍🏽
It's the UK and US kids because those two countries utilize the internet the most. Goodness the Mods should close off the NSFW sub forum to only verified 18+ or in Canada 17+

It's the UK and US kids because those two countries utilize the internet the most. Goodness the Mods should close off the NSFW sub forum to only verified 18+ or in Canada 17+
They’re the ones creating the NSFW topics...hard to restrict them when they’re the perpetrators. Weirdos wallahi(no offense kids ❤). When I was a teen, I think I spent like 95% of my time either playing outside, or reading or watching Disney channel shows lol. But they wanna talk about marriage iyo gender iyo qabil and just forbidden topics for kids lol.

ps. It’s actually mostly Canadian & brits here lol.

Cerberus

VIP
They’re the ones creating the NSFW topics...hard to restrict them when they’re the perpetrators. Weirdos wallahi(no offense kids ❤️). When I was a teen, I think I spent like 95% of my time either playing outside, or reading or watching Disney channel shows lol. But they wanna talk about marriage iyo gender iyo qabil and just forbidden topics for kids lol.

ps. It’s actually most Canadian & brits here lol.
I was once Canadian. But anyways you prolly from my Era age if you wanted Disney as a kid.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How common are we? And why do our habayars only care when we’re skinny and make us a shit ton of food, but they leave the faraxs alone? :mjcry:

1616416835040.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
True! it also has a lot to do with our mothers consume when she was pregnant with us. Most ppl don’t know this but fetus become accustom to their mother’s taste and grow up preferring those foods. You’ll see cadaan babies at 4-5 months already eating solids and puréed greens or chicken etc meanwhile most Somali babies main diet at that age is milk or cereal.

The hooyo's gut flora and overall microbes are crucial too. If you get a c-section it's quite unnatural and the kid's first exposure to microbes will be the microbes in that usually pretty sterile room which isn't natural and can set them up for gut issues long-term in life. And if one does a natural birth where, believe it or not, the baby's gut flora is formed through taking in the microbes on the mom's vaginal wall through their mouth on the way out then the mama best be healthy and eating very natural foods that will not give her a pathological microbe diversity she will in turn pass onto her child and set them up for gut issues and metabolic disease. A mama's health is a crucial thing when pregnant and for the time she is breast-feeding. More than people realize is setup for you during those years.

🙏

Trending

Latest posts