Maakhir man used his Kuwaiti connections to build airports in Garowe and Hargeisa

Pretty sure Cawsane checkpoint collects 2-3 million from the last PL article iirc.
The report I shared is from Puntland finance ministry so maybe they're only talking about the money they collect from checkpoints since they don't control outside contributions, so if you're talking about yearly, 200k is 2.4 million.

Laagite

الداروودي
El-Dahir and Erigavo road I even contributed when they came for fund raising in Australia. All hartis were invited to melbourne to attend fund-raiser and invest. But yes the makhiris were organized and leading the investsments, it's a shame our brothers on the other side of the mountain in gardafu are just sitting there not moving an inch, if u don't move first, no-one will help you.
Reer Gardafu are somewhat like reer Sanaag, alot of them are welloff and could afford to develop their region but cities like Bosaso entice migration there was a period in the 2000s when my tol moved to Bosaso only to come back to Sanaag in the mid 2010s

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Reer Gardafu are somewhat like reer Sanaag, alot of them are welloff and could afford to develop their region but cities like Bosaso entice migration there was a period in the 2000s when my tol moved to Bosaso only to come back to Sanaag in the mid 2010s

There seems to be a 'flight' from Bosaso

Osman Mahmouds all in Qardho
Ali Saleban now all in Carmo
Dashishe are even now developing 'waciye'.

I suspect their is clan disagreements in the city.

Laagite

الداروودي
There seems to be a 'flight' from Bosaso

Osman Mahmouds all in Qardho
Ali Saleban now all in Carmo
Dashishe are even now developing 'waciye'.

I suspect their is clan disagreements in the city.
I've been told Bosaso is expensive now due to the real estate boom so locals moved to other towns.

I swear you use to be pro puntland. What has change ?
I just hate stupid cultish thinkers. I've always supported a strong Somalia, these tribal confederates are a laughing stock which have no place in the 21st century.

I can't respect people who brag about tarmac roads and "cities" with no functioning sanitation or running water.

I just hate stupid cultish thinkers. I've always supported a strong Somalia, these tribal confederates are a laughing stock which have no place in the 21st century.

I can't respect people who brag about tarmac roads and "cities" with no functioning sanitation or running water.
So why were you praising Farmaajo 24/7 and begin to criticize HSM from the start, do you only support strong Somalia when there's a MX president. What a progressive person who doesn't believe in clan politics when there's a MX president.
Flo Wow GIF by Progressive

So why were you praising Farmaajo 24/7 and begin to criticize HSM from the start, do you only support strong Somalia when there's a MX president. What a progressive person who doesn't believe in clan politics when there's a MX president.
He is warsangeli

Laagite

الداروودي

you giving off major hooyo mataalo vibes. I will choose Sanaag over Somalia saldanada faciweyn ee Warsangeli is older than the failed state.

Real Waros like @BenInHer @no-nonsense would never put down beesha like that

i hate those who are fake wadani but everyone knows they are tribalist. like claim that shit with chest.

Trending

Latest posts