Mad Mullah = Ina Godane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest! They were very much alike, both extremists both killed innocent civilians, the only thing different was the weapons they used Mad Mullah used swords, spears, etc while Ina Godane used guns and bombs! How can you guys praise one and curse the other?

Ina goldeneye was a hero serving the interest of his nation. It doesn't matter what peoples emotions are in regards to his activities because they serve his nations interests at the end of the day. I for one commend him for his courage and bravery to leave his wife and children and take up arms to serve president & country.

Amba jeclow amba nac

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
if ahmed gurey was alive would he side with sayidka? (assuming your views on gurey are different)

He was the cause of the 2011 famine, honestly the new head of the satanic group is 100x better that that devil incarnate godane. I hope him and his family suffer for eternity and beyond tuuf caleyk.

waraabe

Your superior
He was the cause of the 2011 famine, honestly the new head of the satanic group is 100x better that that devil incarnate godane. I hope him and his family suffer for eternity and beyond tuuf caleyk.

Lool qabiil cuqdad. How is the new head of the terrorist organizations better then him

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Let's compare and contrast both

Sayidka- Fought foreigners
Ina Godane- Fought foreigners

Sayidka- killed only a handful of Colonialists

Ina Godane- Killed about 2 handfuls of ajaanib

Sayidka- Caused a famine to befall dhulos wiping out 10,000+ ( A huge number considering the times )

Ina Godane- Caused a famine in 2011

Sayidka- Used the salahiya tariqa fused with wahabism to inspire his followers

Ina Godane - Used wahabism to rile up his followers

Sayidka - Declared all other religious sects misguided such as qaadiriya tariqa

Ina Godane- Declared all religious sects misguided and banned the sufi practices

Sayidka- made mass takfir
Ina Godane- made mass takfir

Sayidka- was air bombed and killed
Ina Godane- was air bombed and killed

Wallahi the similarities are uncanny. Both fought to spread their ideology and understanding of Islam and both thought of themselves to be guided by Allah

Last edited:
@Dhoobe Beat me to it.....but yeah only reason why Godane is vilified and the Mullah is not is because Godane is fresh in the memories of people........his attacks were more powerful because of the use of deadlier weapons in modern times and ......he doesn't have the backing of the state making propaganda venerating him for 21 years as a national hero.........

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I'm i seeing things or are people actually rooting for Godane ? Aka Shabaabs used to be leader ? :what1:

Qabayaalad=AIDS

I hope the alphabet boys are monitoring this website. I hate these people, they'll support anything if it's their clan. This godane had the support of his tribesman and apparently still does.

Almost all of them are downplaying his evilness and you saw one guy is calling him a hero.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Funny thing is Ina Godane was inspired by Sayidka. He used to read his poetry constantly. Tough pill to swallow for all the kacaans illegitimate children :banderas:

Ina Godane waa Sayidka Xamar.

boohoo cry me a river nobody going to swallow your bullshit narrative......Thank god in the west there are third party sources that talk about this in an impartial manner unlike the propaganda that you where breastfed on...

Status
Not open for further replies.