Mad Mullah = Ina Godane

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
20+ years of killing each other, eating hyena and donkey meat and Sayidka brought you guys peace within a year. He didn't do shit for us so I could care less, if anything he was the saviour of xamar and deserves a memorial and a national day. He tried his best to prevent foreign intervention and was willing to talk with your dameer leaders, but you guys prefer letting 30K+ black apes in the country to regulate that ass.:eminemdamn:

So it took less than an hour for you people's true feelings to come out. Kulaha I don't support terrorist.

:dead1::deadmanny:

Sayid godane, saving Koonfur women from amison rape

by raping little girls and stoning them for adultery. :deadosama:

waraabe

Your superior
I am sure nucleus and roble would claim him.

All you guys are doing is campaigning for your tribesmen to be recognized as a hero :drakegrin:

We have enough heroes sxb, godane single handedly conquered the Koonfur.

Ahmed gurey was a dir, probably ciise

waraabe

Your superior
So it took less than an hour for you people's true feelings to come out. Kulaha I don't support terrorist.

Better somali dick then a Burundi one. Btw I never heard of kabaab raping

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

Like I said I could careless. Sayidka Xamar was trying to help you guys is all I'm saying :kanyeshrug:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Mohamed Abdullah hassan and Godane will never be the same, unless you trying to low grade nobility Ogaden. They are masters. haku xadgudbin afka yuu ku qaloocan.
Mad mullah he was country man who have a faith.
Godane sent to South by lander's administration in order to make some troubles till North become independent country. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.