Madobe Changes Jubbaland Constitution In preparation for new term

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Sulub is getting the boot in the coming days

In somali politics you amount to nothing eboow like I said blackie is your last hope. He has only lasted this long because he makes kenya, uae and shabab alot of money
If we amount to nothing then come remove us. Lord knows Shariif, Shabab, HSM, and cheese tried :icon lol:

Talking about tarxiil Your adeer didnt even speak up after we deported one of your kind back to Xamar lol HSM needs to be re-elected.
IMG_2442.jpeg

When the governship of Muqdisho is handed to the minorites only then can you bring up Xamar to me lol outside of somalia you are tap dancing adoons
Until cheese gave you Guudlaawe Mx ran xamar, Xawaadle ran HS, Jarèerweyn had Jowhars mayorship, and you were stuck boasting about 2 ministers and Benadirs handpicked mayor lol

Being you is top 3 worst outcomes in federalism a Marexaan was even fighting over selecting your local mps whilst we selected theirs, you werent even talking politics then like a good dameer :win:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Sulub is getting the boot in the coming days

In somali politics you amount to nothing eboow like I said blackie is your last hope. He has only lasted this long because he makes kenya, uae and shabab alot of money

When the governship of Muqdisho is handed to the minorites only then can you bring up Xamar to me lol outside of somalia you are tap dancing adoons
How can Sulub get boot . Wasn’t he selected by cabinet which was picked by Hamza? HSM lost Madobe doesn’t mean he has to loose Hamza

It is because of gurguurte's poor decision to grant these FMS leaders an extension past their terms (except guudlaawe) that has prevented any formidable opposition from forming since the date of their elections is unclear. Now the Madoobe Lafta tandem will set their own state election committee and inaugurate themselves. Apart of gurguurte's constitutional reform agenda is to set up one federal election committee that oversees FMS and FGS elections. You can put this into the trash bin if Madoobe gets his way.

Sxb we all saw this coming. The second that meeting took place and they left without agreement, it was clear they had two options, trust Hassan or hold elections. No one in Somalia is dumb enough to do the first one. And the committee he formed for the election has no oversight. The president is committed to corruption so everyone else is bent on throwing him out.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It is because of gurguurte's poor decision to grant these FMS leaders an extension past their terms (except guudlaawe) that has prevented any formidable opposition from forming since the date of their elections is unclear. Now the Madoobe Lafta tandem will set their own state election committee and inaugurate themselves. Apart of gurguurte's constitutional reform agenda is to set up one federal election committee that oversees FMS and FGS elections. You can put this into the trash bin if Madoobe gets his way.
Donkey goverment :mjcry: .