Madow and Biracial Podcast Bros, allow a Cadaan racist to clown Madow women- now they are 'sorry'

An African man and a Biracial man from the UK, went to America, and allowed a racist Cadaan man, to insult Black women, and they were giggling along. I think some of these African men think they are not 'Black' and thus, not affected. In general, there is a very weak, subservient nature to Madow men in the West. They do anything to fit in with Cadaan patriarchy.

Meanwhile, the man who came on there, to make fun of Black women, is Jewish, and will never insult his own kind.

Anyway, their podcast is probably done now as their largest fanbase was Black women.

Lessons learned; don't clown your own ethnicity, race, because you end up looking like a fool, and will lose money and of course, respect.

This has been a trend btw, for a very long time. A number of Madow men in the West do their best to be accepted as the court jester, the athlete, the 'cool guy', the human toy basically. And when they enter these Cadaan circles, they do their best to dump all Madowness on their female counterparts. Interestingly, Madow women in the West are the stronger gender, when it comes to educational attainment and self-pride. They don't tend to tapdance. If their male counterparts matched the same energy, they'd be unstoppable.

You'll never catch any other race of men humiliate their women in front of other men. it's always madow men

Extreme Coonery!

Here they are again, the African was shocked his White girlfriend wanted to be black, both of them acted shocked and said 'What you're winning being White'.. and the Biracial one said he wouldn't even be with her if she was Black.

Uffffff

https://x.com/VenusianAlchemy/status/1835958121170153983?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1835958121170153983|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Last edited:
The Cadaan racist played them so hard, they were trying to set up a market in America, and he set them up several times, first he insulted Black women, then he even asked them if they prefer Cadaan women or Black women.

Some people come in with a microphone to just verbally shuban, meanwhile, the people opposite them are employing psychological warfare.

There are 'levels' to this, as they say.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

An African man and a Biracial man from the UK, went to America, and allowed a racist Cadaan man, to insult Black women, and they were giggling along. I think some of these African men think they are not 'Black' and thus, not affected. In general, there is a very weak, subservient nature to Madow men in the West. They do anything to fit in with Cadaan patriarchy.

Meanwhile, the man who came on there, to make fun of Black women, is Jewish, and will never insult his own kind.

Anyway, their podcast is probably done now as their largest fanbase was Black women.

Lessons learned; don't clown your own ethnicity, race, because you end up looking like a fool, and will lose money and of course, respect.

Side note I've listened to a few podcast episodes hosted by comedians. I could never really get into them tbh.

A lot of them are sort of conservative and tend to hang around edgy people all the time. Comedians like Andrew Shultz pretty much have a pass to make any racist joke they want without worrying about getting canceled.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP

These two guys are most likely DL, I've come across them on insta via some of the comedy channels.

Kisame

VIP
Ngl I try to avoid comedians that have cadaan audiences. I've seen these guys before and their audience has grown pretty big.

I'm honestly surprised they hopped on Andrew's platform instead of hopping on a podcast with another black comedian. Seems they're more focused on building a more diverse audience.

Ngl neglecting their original core black audience seems like a bad move because Madows are willing to invest into black entertainers.

They should have hopped on here to introduce themselves to Madows in america

Last edited:
Ngl I try to avoid comedians that have cadaan audiences. I've seen these guys before and their audience has grown pretty big.

I'm honestly surprised they hopped on Andrew's platform instead of hopping on a podcast with another black comedian. Seems they're more focused on building a more diverse audience.

Ngl neglecting their original core black audience seems like a bad move because Madows are willing to invest into black entertainers.

They should have hopped on here to introduce themselves to Madows in america

Yep 85 south show and million dollars worth of game with gillie and wallo a lot of black people in America watch those podcasts

Kisame

VIP
:mjkkk: :dead:

These niggas are mentally ill.

I'm being dead serious when I say this.

The madow and Cadaan baddies in the entire state of Georgia are on a different level compared to British naag. These niggas gotta be gay.

Kisame

VIP
Yep 85 south show and million dollars worth of game with gillie and wallo a lot of black people in America watch those podcasts
Screenshot_2024-09-18-03-28-30-10_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

Searched the controversy on TikTok and saw this :dead:

These niggas were probably wilding on there before they blew up.

UK blacks and mixed breeds are weirdos 9 times outta 10

I'm honestly curious about how niggas turn out this way.

The Cadaan racist played them so hard, they were trying to set up a market in America, and he set them up several times, first he insulted Black women, then he even asked them if they prefer Cadaan women or Black women.

Some people come in with a microphone to just verbally shuban, meanwhile, the people opposite them are employing psychological warfare.

There are 'levels' to this, as they say.
View attachment 343169

Searched the controversy on TikTok and saw this :dead:

These niggas were probably wilding on there before they blew up.

I'm honestly curious about how niggas turn out this way.
The famous singer craig david was trying to break into the US music scene and some pr consultants advised him to have black women as love interests in his music videos.

Craig david said hell no and opted for white women instead. :mjlol: