Madow and Biracial Podcast Bros, allow a Cadaan racist to clown Madow women- now they are 'sorry'

Most madow men have self hatred same as madow women. They despise being Black and date out most of the time. Also the women wear weaves and nose surgeries to look East african.

I think people are just too sensitive. The guy just made a joke and the two guys laughed about it, now they being cancelled.

But icl the two podcast owners really messed up. Knowing their predominant listeners are black women, they basically upset the people who put food on their mouth, which is a very dumb mistake

I never understood how these 2 clowns got famous in the first place. All they do is read recycled ass tweets and content and fake laugh in front of the camera

their podcast appealed to the +35 black women who dont keep in touch with social media. good riddance

I think everyone involved is stupid. The dudes are stupid for doing a podcast with a known racist when a majority of their audience are madow women. The women who are now cancelling them are stupid for only bringing this up now instead of before when it happened months ago. Only bringing it up when they said there's no baddies in Atlanta makes this whole thing seem like fake outrage. I also find it funny that the cadaan man is left without anyone mad at him fully absolving for his role in all of this.

Cambar

peace is the key
:mjkkk: :dead:

These niggas are mentally ill.

I'm being dead serious when I say this.

The madow and Cadaan baddies in the entire state of Georgia are on a different level compared to British naag. These niggas gotta be gay.
i can't be the only one who was struggling to understand them :gucciwhat:

Honestly, I watched the whole exchange and this is my take @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

I feel like they were being cowards but it certainly wasn’t something they felt comfortable with. That Andrew Shultz guy likes to crack jokes that are beyond the pale and disgusting and he was coming for them and steering the conversation in an incredibly racialized manner from the get-go and I could see the shxts n giggles guys both looked deeply uncomfortable to the point I stoped watching it as the guys were not their funny and authentic self. Even in the beginning Andrew did that passive aggressive cadaan guy nonsense of purposely mispronouncing Fuhad’s name.

Can they be accused of not having a backbone? 100%. That Andrew guy was lowkey coming for them and their blackness and even suggested that the half Irish and half black guy came from a double slave background since many Irish people were indentured servants during the early stages of America.

I just don’t agree with the take that they allowed that Andrew guy to trash talk madow women due to their disrespect of madow women, heck those men weren’t even sticking up for themselves and you could tell the whole conversation and mood was off and deeply uncomfortable for them. In fact those cowards were fake laughing and it was the typical fake UK laugh that one does when they don’t know what to say and do.

Last edited:
I think everyone involved is stupid. The dudes are stupid for doing a podcast with a known racist when a majority of their audience are madow women. The women who are now cancelling them are stupid for only bringing this up now instead of before when it happened months ago. Only bringing it up when they said there's no baddies in Atlanta makes this whole thing seem like fake outrage. I also find it funny that the cadaan man is left without anyone mad at him fully absolving for his role in all of this.
Definitely fake outrage. They’re more upset about their comment about no baddies in Atlanta, although saying that is suss and will make anyone think they’re self haters since you’ll find the most diversity of black women in Atlanta.

Those boys were cowards and fake laughed. They were deeply uncomfortable throughout the show and it’s their fault for going on a podcast with a racist who is quick witted enough to set them up.

Honestly, I watched the whole exchange and this is my take @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

I feel like they were being cowards but it certainly wasn’t something they felt comfortable with. That Andrew Shultz guy likes to crack jokes that are beyond the pale and disgusting and he was coming for them and steering the conversation in an incredibly racialized manner from the get-go and I could see the shxts n giggles guys both looked deeply uncomfortable to the point I stoped watching it as the guys were not their funny and authentic self. Even in the beginning Andrew did that passive aggressive cadaan guy nonsense of purposely mispronouncing Fuhad’s name.

Can they be accused of not having a backbone? 100%. That Andrew guy was lowkey coming for them and their blackness and even suggested that the half Irish and half black guy came from a double slave background since many Irish people were indentured servants during the early stages of America.

I just don’t agree with the take that they allowed that Andrew guy to trash talk madow women due to their disrespect of madow women, heck those men weren’t even sticking up for themselves and you could tell the whole conversation and mood was off and deeply uncomfortable for them. In fact those cowards were fake laughing and it was the typical fake UK laugh that one does when they don’t know what to say and do.
I agree about them being cowards but I do think they most definitely do have heavy bias towards cadaan women, I remember seeing one them saying he was shocked his gf wanted to be black when younger and that according to him she’s already won by being white.
As for Shultz, I remember watching this one comedian make an appearance on his show, Shane Gillis. Then Andrew and his cronies started making fun of kids with Down syndrome having fun, he quickly shut it down then they went on saying he looks like he had Down syndrome himself. The way Shane held himself made themselves look like absolute shitbags. That’s the route they should’ve taken.

I agree about them being cowards but I do think they most definitely do have heavy bias towards cadaan women, I remember seeing one them saying he was shocked his gf wanted to be black when younger and that according to him she’s already won by being white.
No way! It’s all coming out now huh.
As for Shultz, I remember watching this one comedian make an appearance on his show, Shane Gillis. Then Andrew and his cronies started making fun of kids with Down syndrome having fun, he quickly shut it down then they went on saying he looks like he had Down syndrome himself. The way Shane held himself made themselves look like absolute shitbags. That’s the route they should’ve taken.
Cowards and they’re British who can’t stand confrontation who would much rather give a fake laugh and then later on b**** about him in their hotel later on. I just remember how uncomfortable the podcast was, you could truly sense how they didn’t like where the conversation was going but weren’t brave enough to be like nope. I had to turn it off due to how cringe it was. Andrew clearly wanted to draw them out and didn’t give an Aff about making them feel tense. Even if the boys are self-haters, they’re smart enough to know this will mess up their brand and that’s probably why they were on edge whilst dealing with Andrew.

Deffo watch it and you’ll see why I have the take I have and don’t believe those boys laughed to put down madow women. The whole podcast and the topic choices was bizarre as hell and incredibly too racial.

No way! It’s all coming out now huh.

Cowards and they’re British who can’t stand confrontation who would much rather give a fake laugh and then later on b**** about him in their hotel later on. I just remember how uncomfortable the podcast was, you could truly sense how they didn’t like where the conversation was going but weren’t brave enough to be like nope. I had to turn it off due to how cringe it was. Andrew clearly wanted to draw them out and didn’t give an Aff about making them feel tense. Even if the boys are self-haters, they’re smart enough to know this will mess up their brand and that’s probably why they were on edge whilst dealing with Andrew.

Deffo watch it and you’ll see why I have the take I have and don’t believe those boys laughed to put down madow women. The whole podcast and the topic choices was bizarre as hell and incredibly too racial.
UK niggas seeming more and more coonish daily :mjkkk:

Latest posts