Madow and Biracial Podcast Bros, allow a Cadaan racist to clown Madow women- now they are 'sorry'

[
Yep.

I live in the blackest region of North America. Madows date each other here all the time. Most niggas aren't going out of there way to date cadaans and Madows over here.

Most of the mixing only occurs in communities where the madow community is small. So like the random Midwestern states and the western part of America.

Even in the north eastern part of America like New York, Virginia and maine most Madows exclusively date each other.

I am not even sure how Laiss compared Somali men to these groups.

Also, these guys are from the UK and it’s important people understand the differences between UK and USA race relations.

Black people and Arabs (Somalis were kind of viewed as Arabs by some British as they were tied to and settled with Yemenis). These groups started marrying white women in the early 1900s. This would have got you killed in the USa during that era and I believe it was banned by law. In 1919 there was some rioting in Cardiff after some whites became angry when they saw a group of black guys coming back from a night out with some white females. From the early 1950s, it was common to see inter racial children, especially in certain areas where the Yemenis settled. You will meet white people in the UK who have a Somali grandparent.

When the Jamaicans arrived on mass after the Windrush they settled amongst the white working classes especially Irish in London and it led to some of the highest rates of inter racial mixing in the world. In the last census UK children of mixed raced Caribbean heritage were almost approaching the same number as actual fulll blacks of Jamaican heritage.

In the modern era, it is true many young west African and black Caribbean men don’t date black girls and they will tell you openly. I have say in circles where Arabs and Whites were telling Jamaican women how their black male friends openly don’t date black girls. Somali men don’t have this type of culture and I don’t even get where the comparison came from. Anyone who compares Somali men to the black British sub culture of hedonism and white women worship needs to spend less time reading posts of weird Somalis on Twitter.

Yep.

I live in the blackest region of North America. Madows date each other here all the time. Most niggas aren't going out of there way to date cadaans and Madows over here.

Most of the mixing only occurs in communities where the madow community is small.
So like the random Midwestern states and the western part of America.

Even in the north eastern part of America like New York, Virginia and maine most Madows exclusively date each other.

You know the vibes 🤣
Down South it's not an epidemic AT ALL
Outwest & Midwest they on pawg time HEAVY! Both male & female

Those regions are also filled with the weirdest blacks.
Only Somali I know who pawg are ones who are generally non religious.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You know the vibes 🤣
Down South it's not an epidemic AT ALL
Outwest & Midwest they on pawg time HEAVY! Both male & female

Those regions are also filled with the weirdest blacks.
Only Somali I know who pawg are ones who are generally non religious.

Not too much on us gaals :birdman:

Half the Somali niggas ive seen married to African American naago were non religious niggas.

The Somali pawgdemic is hitting the European brothers heavy though.In america not so much. I think it's because the madow naag we have over here are better looking than the ones in Europe.

Not too much on us gaals :birdman:

Half the Somali niggas ive seen married to African American naago were non religious niggas.

The Somali pawgdemic is hitting the European brothers heavy though.In america not so much. I think it's because the madow naag we have over here are better looking than the ones in Europe.

Sounds factual.
Black women stateside are
rejoice.png

I just can't stomach their personalities which is why I generally stay away.
Plenty other black groups here to choose among tho.

The pawgdemic u mentioned among Somali is probably heaviest in eastern europe right? Gotta be..
I say that because most white chicks that ever sent choosin signals my way were from Germany or Russia.

Had a Russian flight attendant that was PRESSURE back in the day

15722-2b14c521c41843f256473af871306728.png

Like they infatuated with brehs for some reason. My boy I used to run with had the same outcome & he was Somali.

Trending