Madow insult Somali again on Twitter : virals likes

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

this is definitely part of the problem
Definitely but she’s a minority. Majority of Somali girls don’t agree with her weird ass. What’s annoying me is Somali incels are coming for her more than the racists that go viral and acting like it’s only somali girls that can have these dumb views when men like @AbdiFreedom exist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get real. Somalis online are full of anti-Black hate. You popularized the J word and everyone knows what it is. Look through who is liking that tweet. People from France and southern US states. Somalis dont live there. You people are just losers and the sad thing is you people won't learn anything and just worsen the situation. Look how many people liked that tweet. The world knows you're shitty people and it's no wonder your country is in its current situation. Garbage ba tihiin. Fucking garbage. Behave like normal human beings.
I'm as critical of Somalis as anyone but the notion that the things we recieve are a backlash to the troll community and nothing else is a lie from the depths of hell, I was raised in environments where all of this was normal for us both online and in real life far before they existed. They simply use these troll communities to justify their PRE EXISTING hatred towards us and c**ns like you lap it up, pathetic wallahi

Somalis dont think they're Black.
Forget my other reply to you @AbdiFreedom you are a liar and a non somali larper. Every Somali born and raised outside of Africa percieves themselves as black outside of the Internet troll subculture, for you to say this means you are either a liar or not one of us, I will not debate you in good faith again

Fr. They’re mocking their own features in the quotes of that post too. Somalis don’t even have to try.

Mathows really do outnumber us. It’s black Americans, Caribbeans and other Africans against us.
Funny how other East Africans are staying quiet about this even though they share the same features and cultures as us

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Funny how other East Africans are staying quiet about this even though they share the same features and cultures as us
They don’t want the target on their backs. What’s sad is Somalis would probably defend other horners if they were being hated on like this.

I hope Somalis stay quiet if they start hating on sudanis next. I saw hit tweets calling sudanis worse racists than Somalis

They don’t want the target on their backs. What’s sad is Somalis would probably defend other horners if they were being hated on like this.

I hope Somalis stay quiet if they start hating on sudanis next. I saw hit tweets calling sudanis worse racists than Somalis
Ethiopians get mocked for their food bunch of cadaans telling them their food looked like xaar and slop on twitter 🤣🤣🤣

That was funny but they still don’t get as much hate as us. Every month mathows make at least one racist post about Somalis go viral.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Madows don't care too much about Israel. In fact, they probably don't have a high opinion on Palestinians anyways because of muh racism towards Afro-Palestinians (even though they are equally getting blown up by Israel).

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Madows don't care too much about Israel. In fact, they probably don't have a high opinion on Palestinians anyways because of muh racism towards Afro-Palestinians (even though they are equally getting blown up by Israel).
No. I mean Arabs lol. But I guess Arabs sjws are too scared to be racist towards them because it will make the movement look bad

Trending