Madow Simps are growing big on xalimos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Knowles what does he want from me, can't he see I'm defending him. Why is he so ungrateful?
I know right- maybe we should join in now

If you dont have a goal in life you become volatile and purposeless. You two need to work on your goalz. It is evident from youre repetive and unwarranted abdi slander that camal la'aan baa idin hayya. Reiko, go read a nonfiction book and learn something new, its obvious your brain needs an expanded horizon from abdis. You have abdi tunnel vision.
Knowles, go read quran, waad wareersantahay, ilaahaaga u noqo.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you dont have a goal in life you become volatile and purposeless. You two need to work on your goalz. It is evident from youre repetive and unwarranted abdi slander that camal la'aan baa idin hayya. Reiko, go read a nonfiction book and learn something new, its obvious your brain needs an expanded horizon from abdis. You have abdi tunnel vision.
Knowles, go read quran, waad wareersantahay, ilaahaaga u noqo.

@Knowles why is he so hostile? Do you think he has abandonment issues? He seems the type to cry late at night after remember his childhood..

Muji

VIP
@Knowles why is he so hostile? Do you think he has abandonment issues? He seems the type to cry late at night after remember his childhood..

Lol somali men now want us to defend them alone. Cooking, cleaning and wiping their butts isn’t enough, now they are too scared to take on 14 year old twitter girls ...what do we do with these men?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol somali men now want us to defend them alone. Cooking, cleaning and wiping their butts isn’t enough, now they are too scared to take on 14 year old twitter girls ...what do we do with these men?
We should make them learn the hard way, Caraweelo style. Castrate any faraax who doesn’t respect and listen to women.

no one wants you to defend just dont attack. Not attacking is not asking you to do something, its a lack of action.

@Knowles hes so angry, do you think he need to see a therapist or anger management coach! I wouldn't feel safe to be his neighbour let alone his partner.
Naayaa you are the one with unresolved anger. Youre the one comparing yourself to a pagan terrorist witch myth. Why dont you look up to bati del wambara or caisha binta rasul or khadija, women of merit.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Most of the likes come from xalimos with hijab, all he really has to do if he wanted some malab is just wear a khamis go to the local mosque and ask for a xalimo......97% success rate here in London Liam. BE035E56-7EF2-4669-BE32-FC4BD96D3C60.png

Kratos

Sonder
When I become the prime minister of Australia, one of my first commissions will be to build up our nuclear arsenal so we can wipe London of the map for all the embarrassment that place has brought us. Unfortunately I won't be giving you London Somalis any notice; you will be collateral damage but it's for a greater good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts