Madow woman compliments Somali men on Insta and faces backlash 🤣

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly I see so many somalis beg habeshas and uplift them yet will be the first to throw us out the building just to not be associated with us. I have seen it. We shouldn't be uplifting anyone considering our ethnicity is being attacked by practically everyone. And your right we have opps within us willing to bring our dirt to the world.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
WHAT DID I SAW LMFAOO 😭😭😭

honestly it’s just insecurity now it’s so fucking obvious

Not only madows but I knew it was obvious when they would Harass a good looking Somali brother that looked very Somali just because he didn’t fit their stereotype .

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Not only madows but I knew it was obvious when they would Harass a good looking Somali brother that looked very Somali just because he didn’t fit their stereotype .

The worst part is mid waraabe u eg ayaa oraneysa Soomaalida oo dhan wey fool xun yihiin.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm telling y'all.

If more of us worked on ourselves and got money we would be pissing off a lot of non Somali niggas :mjlol: . By default these niggas genuinely expect us to be ugly losers. Any Somali that's not part of this stereotype pisses them off.

I'm telling y'all.

If more of us worked on ourselves and got money we would be pissing off a lot of non Somali niggas :mjlol: . By default these niggas genuinely expect us to be ugly losers. Any Somali that's not part of this stereotype pisses them off.
It might not even piss them off they could just generally believe somali dudes are goofy ugly that have no game because of yusuf7 and the likes. This is why I wished Somali men had your mentality and started to care about their looks more. Because from what I'm seeing they basically think Somali men are the indooyar guys of Africa.

I'm telling y'all.

Lool I actually love the hate it’s so satisfying to prove them wrong

I'm telling y'all.

Ultimately it shows how fragile they are.
Someone has to be at the bottom of the totem pole so they can feel good about themselves so they pick an ethnic group that 1) doesn't resemble their phenotype because that would be a self-own 2) less commonly represented in media and often negatively portrayed. They are forcing a stereotype to elevate themselves.

Anyways, brothers keep working on yourselves including your looks and personality, it will help you in your personal life. People are superficial and will give you perks for looking good, like people being nicer to you or doing you favors, getting jobs. Will help on the marriage front too, women like a good looking guy, it is what it is.

so, is the guy attractive? you're not going to post any visuals? some of the haters are cadaan.
I have noticed this year how much English dudes have severe cudcud for us. Anything positive about Somalis they are there being racist beyond belief. They been starting to get really confident in being openly racist towards us even showing their faces. They know they can get away with it since everyone else is dogpiling on us. Soon this could escalate to real life.