Why do some women have to announce they don't like Somali men?

This girl always posts hate about Somali men. She’s not even Somali, but Barawani. This mutt needs to stop claiming us. Also, she’s been with many mathow guys from Jamaica, Ghana, and Nigeria. One of her Ghanaian boyfriends was even cheating on her, and yet she was paying his rent! He ended up going back to Ghana and dumping her. These are the types of women who think they’re worthy of Somali men. They need to stop being delusional. A Somali guy wouldn’t even look at her we’re not cucks. She needs to try her luck with cadaans also if she hates us so much why is she always thinking about us 🤔 😂

I dont know anything about the girl in the original post, so this is not about her.

But usually. it is women who have developed a bad reputation due to their behaviour who say things like this, usually because they know a Somali man would not accept them. It is a coping mechanism.

And those ones are rare and few. Majority of Somalis marry other Somalis, so it is nothing to be fussed about.

It’s plain old self-hatred.

I’m more than ok with people marrying out, both men and women but wanting to tell the world you don’t like the men or women of your ethnicity will always make me side eye you. It’s childish and shows you don’t have any form of self love.

If you want to marry an ajnabi, that’s fine. Simply marry out without feeling the need to make it seem like the men or women of your community seem undesirable.

As for the Somali women who proclaim that they’re marrying out due to the misogyny of our community, that’s misguided as unfortunately misogyny is a world wide phenomenon hence you should be focusing on the quality of the individual man himself. You could stumble across a Somali man who is against that and wants to treat you with the upmost respect.

I know that a lot of Somali girls feel that marrying out is something they need to contemplate since they feel there isn’t enough educated or well to do men amongst millennials, but even then it’s a numbers game and there is no reason to jump on social media and say this and that as there could be a chance you’re lucky enough to meet a Farax that ticks all your boxes and such a man is vastly better than a man whom you don’t share much with. But what’s the chances of such a union progressing when he sees videos of you saying you’ll never be with a Farax 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
This girl always posts hate about Somali men. She’s not even Somali, but Barawani. This mutt needs to stop claiming us. Also, she’s been with many mathow guys from Jamaica, Ghana, and Nigeria. One of her Ghanaian boyfriends was even cheating on her, and yet she was paying his rent! He ended up going back to Ghana and dumping her. These are the types of women who think they’re worthy of Somali men. They need to stop being delusional. A Somali guy wouldn’t even look at her we’re not cucks. She needs to try her luck with cadaans also if she hates us so much why is she always thinking about us 🤔 😂
Capppppp Ik her you just made that up

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Could care less its always the ugly and unappealing ones spouting this nonsense :snoop:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I tell you why

Easier to bait: “some” not all Somalis guys lives on the internet chronically so they’ll take anything with face value. And get them talking about the same ass subject.

Not getting enough attentions from their parents: people do this because no one gives these trolls the attention of the day. So it becomes a personal satisfactory when you’re talking about them.

Bad experiences with Somali men: they’ve had bad experiences so they started to project on the men.

Self hate is another factor. But you get it. You guys should leave these people alone and focus on yourself. This repetitive subject needs to die.

I tell you why

Easier to bait: “some” not all Somalis guys lives on the internet chronically so they’ll take anything with face value. And get them talking about the same ass subject.

Not getting enough attentions from their parents: people do this because no one gives these trolls the attention of the day. So it becomes a personal satisfactory when you’re talking about them.

Bad experiences with Somali men: they’ve had bad experiences so they started to project on the men.

Self hate is another factor. But you get it. You guys should leave these people alone and focus on yourself. This repetitive subject needs to die.
When I come across this kind of videos I just block them and move on

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
I know that a lot of Somali girls feel that marrying out is something they need to contemplate since they feel there isn’t enough educated or well to do men amongst millennial

They only say that because they want to marry out and need a convenient excuse. It's not true.

Let me say this, minority clan women in Somalia have the right to date whoever is in their genetic gene pool, so, niger congo, Hindi, Arab.

Would Somali men care or notice if a Bantu girl in Somalia with 10% to 20% Somali DNA, said she doesn't date Somali men? Nope. So, who cares if a Reer Xamar, Barawani or whoever, dates out, her entire gene pool is 'marrying foreigners'.

I just don't think she should be disrespecting Somali men and should ideally keep her standards to herself.

Also, mixed minority clan women in Somalia can easily have families that HATE ethnic Somali men. Blame the 1991 thugs that raped them and forced them to bear children. So, whenever these families reject you, accept their rightful disgust and ciil. Unlike ethnic Somalis they never got their 'lick back', and can never take revenge. The only revenge they have, is turning you ALL down.

Latest posts