MAGA nigga tells his wife to be quite, Embarrases her live with thousands watching

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty

"Quite.... Thank you"
she then goes silent.
This guy doesnt even have hair on his face and demands his wife to be quite infront of his audience.

Whats funny is shes on twitter meat riding being a good slave to her husband :mjlol: :russ: :drakelaugh:

MAGA are delusional
gotta be the most disrespectful shit iv seen in a while.

If i had a daughter and someone spoke to her like this, nigga wouldnt even see another day.

Last edited:

"Quite.... Thank you"
she then goes silent.
This guy doesnt even have hair on his face and demands his wife to be quite infront of his audience.

Whats funny is shes on twitter meat riding being a good slave to her husband :mjlol: :russ: :drakelaugh:

MAGA are delusional
gotta be the most disrespectful shit iv seen in a while.

If i had a daughter and someone spoke to her like this, nigga wouldnt even see another day.
That nigga looks 15 how she's submitting to that

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
The one redpill guy who actually got what 9999% dreamed of. A that power only awakens once a millennium. He has the Voice.

Kizaru

The one redpill guy who actually got what 9999% dreamed of. A that power only awakens once a millennium. He has the Voice.
1722377949490.png

they got a whole day for the incel which killed 3-4 women

Saw like 20 different dudes way uglier than him with shorties while I was grocerymaxxing today lmao.

ISTG mans proves most of the blackpillers are just mentally ill normies/chads. Very few truecels actually out there
I think it’s because this guy had deeper issues such as self identity his mom was Asian and his dad white (the classic) and had no friends because he didn’t fit in either demographic group in school. A lot of half Asian half white kids have this same dilemma and there’s a whole big subreddit called r/hapas about these guys who are depressed about this and many even hate their father because they state it was probably a fetish which led them conceiving with an Asian woman, their moms (which is 90% true)

That nigga looks 15 how she's submitting to that
She is Isabella Moody sxb. She self admittedly was a college 304, and apparently has now “ found religion”. Married this child looking guy who has a rich family and gladly accepted her past. So from her POV she better stay in line which is why she went quiet. Because she won’t get another cuckold like this who will take her in, and has his this guys money or more

She is Isabella Moody sxb. She self admittedly was a college 304, and apparently has now “ found religion”. Married this child looking guy who has a rich family and gladly accepted her past. So from her POV she better stay in line which is why she went quiet. Because she won’t get another cuckold like this who will take her in, and has his this guys money or more
Makes sense now:russ:

Kizaru

I think it’s because this guy had deeper issues such as self identity his mom was Asian and his dad white (the classic) and had no friends because he didn’t fit in either demographic group in school. A lot of half Asian half white kids have this same dilemma and there’s a whole big subreddit called r/hapas about these guys who are depressed about this and many even hate their father because they state it was probably a fetish which led them conceiving with an Asian woman, their moms (which is 90% true)
your right about r/haps. Wtf is this :deadpeter: :ftw9nwa::mjlol::drakelaugh:

1722379462586.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

your right about r/haps. Wtf is this :deadpeter: :ftw9nwa::mjlol::drakelaugh:

View attachment 336770

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HAHA. Not gonna lie it’s really sad when you take a pause. Imagine your entire life and conception was because your fat slimy dad just fetishised your mom and her race and just wanted a “ cute tiny submissive Asian girl” and banking off the white worship Asians have. I would be sick too. It’s tough it’s tough

She could have a brain chip, AI controlling her brain or something
She doesn’t. In fact she’s more dominant than him. It’s a money making scheme she’s concocted with her child like husband to tap into the redpill/manosphere market. I’ve seen enough of their content to know that it’s all a smokescreen.

World

VIP
She doesn’t. In fact she’s more dominant than him. It’s a money making scheme she’s concocted with her child like husband to tap into the redpill/manosphere market. I’ve seen enough of their content to know that it’s all a smokescreen.
It was a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trending