Make a Dua for Reer Australia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Burqa and Niqab should be banned. Shame that there are Somali women who wear it.

And it's also ugly and bland. Xalimos that wear traditional Somali clothing/more colorful clothing look way more joyful

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
:ohhh:
Why ban the Halal food certification though? Y'all eating bacon soon
Halal certification is the equivalent of Kosher certification. :pachah1:

I remember visiting a Boycott Halal page on Facebook and these idiots called for ban on Sunlight dish soap because it was certified Kosher which meant that Muslims could use it.

Their numbers make sense considering the ocean barrier. You can't enter their country illegally by foot.

What's odd is the number of Canadian Somalis. Why so many of them?

We had very refugee friendly governments in the late 80s and early 90s. Even the conservative administration in the late 80s was pro immigration

The former foreign minister said we number 300,000 but I think we are half that number.

@Amun Edmonton has the third largest Somali community in Canada and they are mostly recent arrivals from NFD and Nairobi. Around 25,000. To put this into context, the Somali community here was nonexistent just 10 years ago.

Apollo

VIP
@Amun Edmonton has the third largest Somali community in Canada and they are mostly recent arrivals from NFD and Nairobi. Around 25,000. To put this into context, the Somali community here was nonexistent just 10 years ago.

lol Canada and Scandinavia have retarded refugee policies. Ruining their own countries long term.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
She has just been elected to the senate? A single senator seat isnt all that threatening, or that powerful I don't get it. Well she alone try to implement all those policies?

"A driver license can not be obtained without showing the full face and having photo ID" . That one makes sense, wait they let the neqabiis get L with no face shown.:yloezpe:

Tell us about what's it like to live in Melbourne?

Honestly it's pretty good. Melbourne is very multicultural, so it's not like your going to face issues with racism or religion. The local Somali community is good and most ppl know each other. The youth are great with their education, most go to university which you can put on a HECS debt. Basically, the way it works I'd that their is no interest and you only are required to pay it back when you earn over a certain amount per year.

In terms of government, there are two major parties, Labour and liberal (conservative). Obviously I vote labour, mainly because they care more about families as well as the NBN, which basically is fiber network all over Australia to massively increase internet speeds (increased mine).

One problem with Australia is the high house prices, especially in the main cities like melb and Sydney. Many people forecast that it is just a bubble and will eventually burst but it hasn't for many years.

Feel free to ask any questions

Honestly it's pretty good. Melbourne is very multicultural, so it's not like your going to face issues with racism or religion. The local Somali community is good and most ppl know each other. The youth are great with their education, most go to university which you can put on a HECS debt. Basically, the way it works I'd that their is no interest and you only are required to pay it back when you earn over a certain amount per year.

In terms of government, there are two major parties, Labour and liberal (conservative). Obviously I vote labour, mainly because they care more about families as well as the NBN, which basically is fiber network all over Australia to massively increase internet speeds (increased mine).

One problem with Australia is the high house prices, especially in the main cities like melb and Sydney. Many people forecast that it is just a bubble and will eventually burst but it hasn't for many years.

Feel free to ask any questions

Thanks for that great info bro.

Can you estimate how many Somalis are there in Melbourne?
what is the reputation of Somalis like in Australia?

Thanks for that great info bro.

Can you estimate how many Somalis are there in Melbourne?
what is the reputation of Somalis like in Australia?

Right now looks like around 5500 according to last census. I think the reputation is good, Somalis aren't really involved in crime or drugs, tho there are the minor few. Something I've noticed is that there has been a shift in the way african migrants are viewed. I would attribute this to the South Sudanese Gang called Apex which has been recently causing trouble in Melbourne. Cadaan people dont really differentiate between black ppl so I guess they would group Somalis, Sudanese (african migrants ) together and so somalis may cop the consequences. In the richer suburbs out to the east, the average person probably haven't met many Somalis.

Overall I think that Somalis have a solid reputation. They don't really stand out

Right now looks like around 5500 according to last census. I think the reputation is good, Somalis aren't really involved in crime or drugs, tho there are the minor few. Something I've noticed is that there has been a shift in the way african migrants are viewed. I would attribute this to the South Sudanese Gang called Apex which has been recently causing trouble in Melbourne. Cadaan people dont really differentiate between black ppl so I guess they would group Somalis, Sudanese (african migrants ) together and so somalis may cop the consequences. In the richer suburbs out to the east, the average person probably haven't met many Somalis.

Overall I think that Somalis have a solid reputation. They don't really stand out
That's great news, keep up the good work Somali Aussies. How could they mistake 7 foot south Sudanese with Somalis, cadan people are retarded wallahi.:draketf:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why are white people so obsessively anti halal but they never say a word about kosher? Are they scared of being called anti semitic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts