Male genitalia is shrinking because of pollution, warns scientist

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My undergrad biology professor actually explained the hormonal effects of atrazine to us beautifully in one of his lectures. He had tenure so he spoke his mind freely. Those were the good ol days

I feel sorry for the young kids. Today, there is a homogenization of ideas in many universities and a refusal to entertain perspectives that challenge the prevailing agenda.

As for Atrazine its persistent in the water supply though its use as a herbicide was banned in the EU in the 80s. In the US, it's used in corn, sorghum and sugarcane.

My advice would be to eat primarily organic, invest in a water/shower filter, monitor personal care products use and be cognizant of storage containers. Opt for glass, porcelain, stainless steel or silcone over plastic for food storage.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I feel sorry for the young kids. Today, there is a homogenization of ideas in many universities and a refusal to entertain perspectives that challenge the prevailing agenda.

As for Atrazine its persistent in the water supply though its use as a herbicide was banned in the EU in the 80s. In the US, it's used in corn, sorghum and sugarcane.

My advice would be to eat primarily organic, invest in a water/shower filter (if you want something affordable get a quality high carbon filter or a Berkeley for something high end), monitor personal care products use and be cognizant of storage containers (especially for food and liquids). Opt for glass, porcelain or silcone over plastic for food storage.

governments never cared about its people . but i agree

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)

Attachments

• P5hGvfcAPICWIdw-pUQ3HRBxRAd3E2lM8NJ7XMR0kmw.jpg
    P5hGvfcAPICWIdw-pUQ3HRBxRAd3E2lM8NJ7XMR0kmw.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 68
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 63

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~