Man from Namibia snaps at Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5777.PNG
You just gotta bootyclap for the bantu huh :bell:

It is fact and reality their countries are beautiful and well managed, my fav Bantu president is john Magufuli (Tanzania) I feel that he has kind heart and did not lose his humanity.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
My mother would kill me if I didn't marry a Somali. I always say : "Hooyo but dad didn't marry a Somali when he married you" and she says "Waryah naga aamuus cabeedyahow".

maestro

Cultural revolution
Mar baa sharafku xaydmaa , aduunyooy
Ninkii laga xishoon jiray
Aan cidi ba xaalayn,

Ninkii laga xishoon jiray

aan cidi ka xadhig xidhan
Adduunyooy xaalkaa baโ€™

We no longer have dignity. This is exactly what happens when you don't have a country. jews and gypsies beynu noqone :francis:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah there thingy thing is their oyster let them explore the world & the universe let them boldly go where no thingy thing has gone before.

Apollo

VIP
Namibia = former Khoisan land, but now dominated by Bantus and Dutch.

Somalis, this will happen to your country too if you don't watch out.

Apollo

VIP
Already happened to Palestine, by the way some people on this forum act we should be next.

Palestinians are from Jordan/Saudi Arabia.

Jews are the ones taking back their country. It would be like Somalia becoming Bantu and then a thousand years later the Somali diaspora in Europe migrates back and kicks them out.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Palestinians are from Jordan/Saudi Arabia.

Jews are the ones taking back their country. It would be like Somalia becoming Bantu and then a thousand years later the Somali diaspora in Europe migrates back and kicks them out.

No because Palestinians are the original inhabitants before Moses came. You should read the quran or bible. Even Jews themselves admit it but say they were promised this land over them.

Apollo

VIP
No because Palestinians are the original inhabitants before Moses came. You should read the quran or bible. Even Jews themselves admit it but say they were promised this land over them.

Wrong. The Hebrews were there first. The modern-day Jews may be mixed race, but they still carry large amounts of original Hebrew ancestry. The land belongs to them.

Free WiFi > Free Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.