Man horrifically attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
savage monkeys attack a white man because he voted for Trump

no word from the community as usual. I urge whites to stop being politically correct and defend themselves.

White lives matter

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
when white people defend themselves they tend to go to extremes

and then poof

genocide out of fucking nowhere

runti they have no chill

but yeah, nah this ain't right. no reason whatsoever to be acting like a bunch of degenerates, but then again i saw the whole country chimping out the last two days.

Ghetto blacks vs White trash.

:axvmm9o:
I could not care any less if they slaughtered and gutted each other but I hate it when people pick on people who can't and don't want to fight and in a group? That's fucked up but I've seen worse injustices.

No one listens to me when I say that they are animals
They always spew out Marxist shot like "were all the same". If this is not proof that they deserve a final solution then I don't know what is

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
No one listens to me when I say that they are animals
They always spew out Marxist shot like "were all the same". If this is not proof that they deserve a final solution then I don't know what is
>yfw Somalis perform even worse than them in basically every metric

If you feel so strongly about this, you should be first in line for the ovens

whats with retards in this site thinking they are somehow better than other black people. don't be so quick to forget you are somali so you have no reason to talk.
believe me, no matter how much you and certain new member try to peddle your white supremacist like views, Somalis aren't even close to what African Americans have done for themselves. if they are 'monkeys' what does that say about us?

waraabe

Your superior
whats with retards in this site thinking they are somehow better than other black people. don't be so quick to forget you are somali so you have no reason to talk.
believe me, no matter how much you and certain new member try to peddle your white supremacist like views, Somalis aren't even close to what African Americans have done for themselves. if they are 'monkeys' what does that say about us?

Stop it. They were slaves.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Waraabe is just a shit-disturber. He'll talk shit about them today, then tomorrow he'll be like "I love African Americans, they're wonderful people." :icon lol:

Adheer Ruckus is seriously disturbed and confused.

Waraabe is just a shit-disturber. He'll talk shit about them today, then tomorrow he'll be like "I love African Americans, they're wonderful people." :icon lol:

Adheer Ruckus is seriously disturbed and confused.
it's not even just him, this other disturbed character by the name of @Adheer Warsame needs to shut the f*ck up too. why the hell are we attacking a random group of people and usng the same white supremecist rhetoric as the KKK while doing it.

i'm aware of how racist somalis can get but its racism towards everyone. this site is public so if ya'll want to call black people Apes then go to fucking stormfront and stopping creating a new enemy for somalis.

How? You are a self hating, black lipstick wearing, blm protesting sjw
you are actually pathetic. do you really need someone to tell you not to say the kinda bullshit racism that can be used against us too. are you really better than a monkey to a white racist just cos you are somali?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
it's not even just him, this other disturbed character by the name of @Adheer Warsame needs to shut the f*ck up too. why the hell are we attacking a random group of people and usng the same white supremecist rhetoric as the KKK while doing it.

i'm aware of how racist somalis can get but its racism towards everyone. this site is public so if ya'll want to call black people Apes then go to fucking stormfront and stopping creating a new enemy for somalis.
Adheer Ruckus, as I said, is fucked in the head. I think he got his girl stolen by Tyrone which is why he's so salty,

You shouldn't take waraabe personally. He's an obstinate contrarian. If you made this same type of thread tomorrow, he'd say African-Americans are great people. He just argues against the majority. Or creates obvious bait threads. He must be off his meds or something.

Adheer Ruckus, as I said, is fucked in the head. I think he got his girl stolen by Tyrone which is why he's so salty,

You shouldn't take waraabe personally. He's an obstinate contrarian. If you made this same type of thread tomorrow, he'd say African-Americans are great people. He just argues against the majority. Or creates obvious bait threads. He must be off his meds or something.
Salty?
I don't hate , I just understand them

Status
Not open for further replies.