Man horrifically attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that's not how litigation works, sxb

you need to prove motive and the steps it took to carry it out. the second you have external motivations like robbery you pretty much exclude the attempted murder part. you're left with assault, battery, and potentially grand larceny.

waraabe

Your superior

you need to prove motive and the steps it took to carry it out. the second you have external motivations like robbery you pretty much exclude the attempted murder part. you're left with assault, battery, and potentially grand larceny.

Canadian law is different to American law

Now I know why you don't quote people. Its so you can say something and get away with it. Lol

They were beating him up in the middle of the street. This is dangerous and when you do something like that it means you want to kill them

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Now I know why you don't quote people. Its so you can say something and get away with it. Lol

They were beating him up in the middle of the street. This is dangerous and when you do something like that it means you want to kill them

it's true and it always works :siilaanyolaugh:

but nah fam you basically have to prove they wanted to commit the crime of murder before they even got to the person. someone can say "i told him i supported trump and he kicked my ass" and the guy can go "he told me he supported trump so i beat him up on that point alone" and that nullifies any preparation because the information given at the scene is what caused the chain of events to unfold even if the dude acted like an irrational, belligerent dick.

no attempted murder case here.

it's true and it always works :siilaanyolaugh:

but nah fam you basically have to prove they wanted to commit the crime of murder before they even got to the person. someone can say "i told him i supported trump and he kicked my ass" and the guy can go "he told me he supported trump so i beat him up on that point alone" and that nullifies any preparation because the information given at the scene is what caused the chain of events to unfold even if the dude acted like an irrational, belligerent dick.

no attempted murder case here.

I've taken Law 4M. I know what I'm talking about

They are stupid and deserve jail time for this but that doesn't give you the green light to be racist and call people who have the same skin color as you "monkeys". Nacas! Respect all human beings because they are Allah's creation. The funny thing in this is that @waraabe probably has black skinned people in his family.

I have a degree in Legal studies from Suits and got my associate degree from University of How to get away with murder, and I agree with mohamud

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We aint really bout that talkin we bout dat action
He not 'bout that life man, catch him in traffic

tumblr_mt6lmvUFyM1s00awfo1_500.gif

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You see their faces in the attack video. It's like full HD 1080p. These guys are beyond stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.