Man kidnapped and tortured

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck those hoodrats. The fact that they believe that what they're doing is right is disgusting.They kidnapped this poor man just because of the color of his skin and because of his political affiliation. I hope they pay for their crimes. Don't they see that what they're doing is just growing the racial barrier. And yo, don't generalize people, they how they generalized him.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Adheer calm down, please!
9-White-Chicks-quotes.gif

ktpng.gif

Why is it that when a black man does something you have to blame all of them. That is a nacas mentality and it makes you look like the ape.
When a white supremacist tried to b0mb Somalis we did not generalize all white people as genocidal maniacs. We know those 3 men were insane and we considered them as individuals. Why do you have to bring BLM into this?? They are only trying to make sure that there will be less unarmed black people k1lled by police. Please do some research on BLM and African Americans before you call them apes/ adoon. They are intelligent and a hard working people that are struggling at the moment.
They support their fellow gaalo attacking us Muslims since they love the white mans cock.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
f*ck those hoodrats. The fact that they believe that what they're doing is right is disgusting.They kidnapped this poor man just because of the color of his skin and because of his political affiliation. I hope they pay for their crimes. Don't they see that what they're doing is just growing the racial barrier. And yo, don't generalize people, they how they generalized him.
:qri8gs7:

waraabe

Your superior
He was disabled as well. If we don't see a protest against this by the AA community then it's a fair game when police shoot them

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have noticed most of these Somali atheists are racist clock all their comments :ohhh:

Because they've embraced Darwinism they worship Darwin so to them the white man is their god.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm empathetic towards the blight of African Americans indeed Allah tests those he loves best.

Status
Not open for further replies.