man vs monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should've brought a rifle with you and shot the fuckers to show them that humans are superior!
My cousin had one.. We didn't want to kill them, so he just fired into the air to intimidate them and they quitely dispersed after the shots were fired. They are cheeky and annoying as hell.

My cousin had one.. We didn't want to kill them, so he just fired into the air to intimidate them and they quitely dispersed after the shots were fired. They are cheeky and annoying as hell.

You should've at least killed one as an example for the rest, that's what people do for the animals in the Animal kingdom and that's how Animals avoid them next time/forever!

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Yo this topic has been abused today on the forum..some idiot posted unbeknownst to him I posted it first :banderas:

@Duchess ..start cleaning up gabareey

Mashallah, would you be willing to stop Japanese from hunting masakiin Whales? lol
I have heard of it but I must admit i don't know all of the details of it, as for me telling them anything, who am I to tell the Japanese what to and what not to when I'm from a place where human life is taken in vain. I'd rather worry about my ill fated country.

I have heard of it but I must admit i don't know all of the details of it, as for me telling them anything, who am I to tell the Japanese what to and what not to when I'm from a place where human life is taken in vain. I'd rather worry about my ill fated country.

Ahh so you're Human-centric! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts