Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
He has the same greeting as those who established the roots of the Ottoman Empire/seljuk state.
IMG_3489.jpeg

It’s all well and good doing this but the Malian army + Wagner are currently being tag teamed into oblivion by Tuareg rebels and AQ.

I just wish African leaders would start to focus inwardly instead of having these crazy centralist power obsessions.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s all well and good doing this but the Malian army + Wagner are currently being tag teamed into oblivion by Tuareg rebels and AQ.

I just wish African leaders would start to focus inwardly instead of having these crazy centralist power obsessions.
How is it crazy to desire centralisation? Name me one country that industrialised without first forcing a centralised state.

If you wanna keep being cawaans shouting "muh qabil" instead of having a single government develop the state that's perfect πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘

May Allah make things easy for the leaders of Mali, Niger and Burkina Faso. They’ve managed to kick out the French and have fended off many assassination attempts.

Would love that region to go back to its glory days of when it was Empire, Somalia-Mali/Niger/Burkina Faso trade summit 2040 :wow:

May Allah make things easy for the leaders of Mali, Niger and Burkina Faso. They’ve managed to kick out the French and have fended off many assassination attempts.

Would love that region to go back to its glory days of when it was Empire, Somalia-Mali/Niger/Burkina Faso trade summit 2040 :wow:
The leaders of all those countries are clowns. They kicked out the French to then have Wagner killing civilians and insulting Islam in public. We need to see beyond these African β€œrevolutionaries” who haven’t a clue what a revolution is.

The leaders of all those countries are clowns. They kicked out the French to then have Wagner killing civilians and insulting Islam in public. We need to see beyond these African β€œrevolutionaries” who haven’t a clue what a revolution is.

Bro I’m fluent in French and have lots of west Africans friends, I’m telling you the psyops being played on them by the French is insane. I’m not gonna say Wagner is great or anything, but I’d take a lot of these information coming from France and it’s allies (US) with a mountain of salt.

Bro I’m fluent in French and have lots of west Africans friends, I’m telling you the psyops being played on them by the French is insane. I’m not gonna say Wagner is great or anything, but I’d take a lot of these information coming from France and it’s allies (US) with a mountain of salt.

Any narrative coming out of croissant land is not to be taken seriously.
The Sahel holds the biggest nuts on the continent atm. Russians are cacs - & for that reason have cac sensibilities.
Fortunately for them they've found themselves in a mutually beneficial situation.

Power changes dynamics not feel good speeches.
I salute any black man expelling the cac from his land & condemn any fakkit who roots for the former.

Je n'ai pas envie que les Français reviennent. Wagner est un mauvais acteur et ils sont passés de feu en feu

Any narrative coming out of croissant land is not to be taken seriously.
The Sahel holds the biggest nuts on the continent atm. Russians are cacs - & for that reason have cac sensibilities.
Fortunately for them they've found themselves in a mutually beneficial situation.

Power changes dynamics not feel good speeches.
I salute any black man expelling the cac from his land & condemn any fakkit who roots for the former.
Ngl I have newfound deep love for my Sahelian brothers because of what they’ve managed to do with France. Hate those faggits so much it’s not even funny.

Also apparently Mali’s u-21 football team is absolutely monstrous, would be glorious to see in 10 years or so, France go through immense economical and social decay while Mali revitalizes and then wins a WC in France :wow: :wow: :wow: