Manosphere takes another hit, another 'Old' woman engaged to a young Billionaire.

They keep talking about women 'hitting the wall', but every day we see new examples of this falsehood. A falsehood that exists solely into scaring women into settling for bullshit and sticking around for it.

47 year old rich woman, engaged to the 34 year old son of a Nigerian Billionaire.
She's also divorced and has children

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 15.03.35.png

More examples of older women, who have children from previous marriages who are engaged to the wealthiest men on earth;

• Huma Abedin, 49, engaged to the son of George Soros, the Billionaire, aged 38. Also divorced with children.
  • Jeff Bezos 60 year old, richest man on earth, fiance Lauren, 54 years old. Also has child/ren from a previous relationship.

I'm sure there are plenty more we don't even know about.

Don't even get me started on those young athletes who are dating, engaged or married to older women.

Long story short, don't listen to bullshit and look after yourselves ladies.

They keep talking about women 'hitting the wall', but every day we see new examples of this falsehood. A falsehood that exists solely into scaring women into settling for bullshit and sticking around for it.

47 year old rich woman, engaged to the 34 year old son of a Nigerian Billionaire.

View attachment 341168

More examples of older women, who have children from previous marriages who are engaged to the wealthiest men on earth;

• Huma Abedin, 49, engaged to the son of George Soros, the Billionaire, aged 38. Also divorced with children.
  • Jeff Bezos 60 year old, richest man on earth, fiance Lauren, 54 years old. Also has child/ren from a previous relationship.

Don't even get me started on those young athletes who are dating, engaged or married to older women.

i firmly believe that women and men will find love whenever Allah has it intended for them, and that trying to shame a woman for being older than her husbands is wild, specially as a muslim (prophet Muhammed PBUH's first wife Khadijah was older than him)

HOWEVER

we all know nigerians/west africans would do anything for some cadaan futoo, regardless of age/shape/mindset. same goes for timo jileecs :susp:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I don't like the manosphere hot take about how dating Is awesome for 30+ year old niggas.

I've said it on here before but this only seems to apply to successful male bachelor's. So like your engineer's, doctors, lawyers, finance bros, and business men.Your avg 30+ year old working class man won't have a great dating pool compared to these guys.
Plus most of these successful bachelors usually prefer to date women around their only age.

After a certain age though most of these older bachelors just start viewing young women as sugar baby material.

We have a lot of 30-50+ men like this

Just losers walking around who can only get low tier women.

Most of passport bros are guys like this. They can't pull decent good looking women. So they fly overseas to get them for cheap.

I don't like the manosphere hot take about how dating Is awesome for 30+ year old niggas.

I've said it on here before but this only seems to apply to successful male bachelor's. So like your engineer's, doctors, lawyers, finance bros, and business men.Your avg 30+ year old working class man won't have a great dating pool compared to these guys.
Plus most of these successful bachelors usually prefer to date women around their only age.

After a certain age though most of these older bachelors just start viewing young women as sugar baby material.

Most of passport bros are guys like this. They can't pull decent good looking women. So they fly overseas to get them for cheap.
Why is he crying :heh:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Ngl I'm worried about some of our young men turning into this oldhead I posted.

Most successful bachelors are college educated. We have a ton of young men in our community that don't have any interest in going to college.

Remember that nomadic warlord nigga @Keep it a boqol
Bro was preaching about how college was pointless and how he would rather work in a warehouse :kodaksmiley:.

Older woman are more educated (obviously) and have more life experiences -- the type of life experiences that may help these men with support and counsel.

I don't know, I do wish he had gone with a fine (slightly older) Senagalese/Gambian gazelle instead

:lawd::banderas:

These types of conversations can be had with a straight face, when people don’t understand what each genders true values are.

Here we are valuing both men and women equally, based on their wealth and statues.

As if that’s all there is?!typical trick and feminist mindset.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These types of conversations can be had with a straight face, when people don’t understand what each genders true values are.

Here we are valuing both men and women equally, based on their wealth and statues.

As if that’s all there is?!typical trick and feminist mindset.

So, Kane, what do they value? lol. Enlighten us.

We'd love to hear your incisive thoughts on what each gender values. Be exhaustive.
gene wilder thinking GIF

Well there isn’t much to exhaust really and the people in this thread actually speak for the majority.

it’s only a small minority of people who still understand the real value of a human, beyond material and the superficial.

But if you want me to speak on the thoughts of a specific person, then you must also do the same. And since I’m a Gentleman at heart ladies first of course.

Obama Whatever GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well there isn’t much to exhaust really and the people in this thread actually speak for the majority.

it’s only a small minority of people who still understand the real value of a human, beyond material and the superficial.

But if you want me to speak on the thoughts of a specific person, then you must also do the same. And since I’m a Gentleman at heart ladies first of course.

Obama Whatever GIF

I believe it's important to recognize that humans have intrinsic worth, and goodwill toward humanity is essential. However, when it comes to women choosing a husband or the father of their children, they must be more discerning. A wrong choice can have long-lasting consequences. Factors like attractiveness, character, and material circumstances are significant. If women could have lifelong fertility and pass on gestation, primary caregiving, and breastfeeding to men, there might be equality, but that isn't physically possible. Men, if they are wise, certainly consider a woman's relationship history/past as it reflects self-discipline and mental/emotional stability. Additionally, men tend to be more possessive and often view women more proprietarily than women view men.

:sass2: Generally speaking, pursuing a relationship with a 47-year-old woman with children can be acceptable. However, it may not be ideal for a man in his 30s who is a billionaire with the best pick of women in his community or elsewhere. The biological clock is likely nearing its end at her age, which is fine if he's child-free. However, this could lead to a temporary marriage rather than a lifelong commitment, especially considering the rising divorce rates. And being previously married increases the probability of that. It's possible that the man already has children or a family, and everyone has different expectations. But if he desires more children, this situation is far from ideal. Optically, it might not look great, but on shows like "90 Day FiancΓ©," we’ve seen that in Lagos or Abuja, there's a fondness for "cadaan cougars."

Mr Funny Nigeria GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Bari

Garabsare
Its mostly how much you take care of yourself/ are willing to get cosmetic surgery that influence your chances of remaining desirable at older ages(men&women). Most women 45+ are on a steep decline, they even complain about how invisible they've gotten when compared with their youngers years.

She’s white though. Even a morbidly obese white woman can get married in a flash if she’s open to dating outside of her race. Men of colour think white is right, especially in the west.

View attachment 341168

I can explain the situation of the Nigerian.
My logic is super simple to follow as well.

The guy's that like Becky's are infatuated with them. (Think of it like how some Black men are obsessed with backside).Through all walks of life I find this to be true. Look at all the Black entertainers who have white spouses.

The sunken place! They will not be back.
To many of them... they have freed themselves of niggadry - & many actively live out the rest of their days sort of... like.. a former negro if you will.

This type of mindset gets multiplied when they don't just like white chicks - They like MATURE white chicks. It's a thing & it's real.

I only said that to highlight their are outliers in every community.

I don't mean to bleed your ears but the average male ain't checkin for chicks well on their way to retirement, 🀣🧬⚠️ Or has kids, 🍼🍼 or shaped like a mexican.

Sickos like the Nigerian bastard you'd obviously have a point - but the average guy? Under 40, In Shape, Somethin going on for themselves, The Intellectual, The Religious Scholar?
Theirs a chance, the king of Biafra u posted is proof of that. But it doesn't seem likely does it?

Why fixate on a long shot?
Wouldn't it make sense to attract your best options?

You gonna end up like @Basra still on here - with no man, no kids, full of hiv hate speech in ur mid 40s.

Don't go out like that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can explain the situation of the Nigerian.
My logic is super simple to follow as well.

The guy's that like Becky's are infatuated with them. (Think of it like how some Black men are obsessed with backside).Through all walks of life I find this to be true. Look at all the Black entertainers who have white spouses.

The sunken place! They will not be back.
To many of them... they have freed themselves of niggadry - & many actively live out the rest of their days sort of... like.. a former negro if you will.

This type of mindset gets multiplied when they don't just like white chicks - They like MATURE white chicks. It's a thing & it's real.

I only said that to highlight their are outliers in every community.

I don't mean to bleed your ears but the average male ain't checkin for chicks well on their way to retirement, 🀣🧬⚠️ Or has kids, 🍼🍼 or shaped like a mexican.

Sickos like the Nigerian bastard you'd obviously have a point - but the average guy? Under 40, In Shape, Somethin going on for themselves, The Intellectual, The Religious Scholar?
Theirs a chance, the king of Biafra u posted is proof of that. But it doesn't seem likely does it?

Why fixate on a long shot?
Wouldn't it make sense to attract your best options?

You gonna end up like @Basra still on here - with no man, no kids, full of hiv hate speech in ur mid 40s.

Don't go out like that.

Why Am I Here Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Older woman are more educated (obviously) and have more life experiences -- the type of life experiences that may help these men with support and counsel.

I don't know, I do wish he had gone with a fine (slightly older) Senagalese/Gambian gazelle instead

:lawd::banderas:
That man is in vanilla heaven
lawd.png

Let him be.⚠️

Trending