Marriage Poll.

Are you considering marriage with someone of Somali decent?

• YES (LADIES)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NO (LADIES)

• YES (MEN)

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • NO (MEN)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • In Between (ALL)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Do you see yourself married to someone of Somali decent? Yes or No?
Please provide us a reason after answering the question.
black-marraige-day.jpg

7229397_orig.jpg

S

SOMACOON

So far the results are as expected. Were in wait for the Somali sisters.

You do realize people will select any option just to fvck with you, right? Don't put too much into these polls, no one here takes them seriously.

S

SOMACOON

You do realize people will select any option just to fvck with you, right? Don't put too much into these polls, no one here takes them seriously.

I wouldn't be surprised. If concept of being honest is absent, how can we solve issues in our community.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I would definitely marry a Somali woman if I could find an Atheist one, but since there's a tiny chance of that happening, I'm left with no choice and marry me a white woman unfortunately.

In other words, I wont find a Somali woman who wants me cos of my lack of religious beliefs.

S

syntax

I honestly don't mind marrying a ajinabi person as long as their Muslim. Idk why Somalis are so xenophobic and not open to marrying other (muslim) people. Theres no harm in it and you get to learn new cultures.

S

SOMACOON

I would definitely marry a Somali woman if I could find an Atheist one, but since there's a tiny chance of that happening, I'm left with no choice and marry me a white woman unfortunately.

In other words, I wont find a Somali woman who wants me cos of my lack of religious beliefs.

Why Cadaan? Why not black? Why not Eritrean?
Or someone with the same skin color as you, who could care less about your beliefs? It's probably better you don't find a Somali women, because your children would be born as ethnic Somalis, but will be brainwashed by your dark beliefs.

You wanna make some side money?
Create a dating website for Somali atheists lol

S

SOMACOON

I honestly don't mind marrying a ajinabi person as long as their Muslim. Idk why Somalis are so xenophobic and not open to marrying other (muslim) people. Theres no harm in it and you get to learn new cultures.

No one stated anything xenophobic related. The question was asked to see the difference in opinions.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why Cadaan? Why not black? Why not Eritrean?
Or someone with the same skin color as you, who could care less about your beliefs? It's probably better you don't find a Somali women, because your children would be born as ethnic Somalis, but will be brainwashed by your dark beliefs.

You wanna make some side money?
Create a dating website for Somali atheists lol

Most people from Africa are either Christians or Muslims. My former neighbour is from Zambia, and she is a hardcore Christian. Even African Americans and Jamaicans are mostly Christians.

Thats why my options are limited to white women sadly.

PS, Im a male and my kid(s) will have my qabil and will forever claim Somali anyway lol

S

syntax

No one stated anything xenophobic related. The question was asked to see the difference in opinions.

It's pretty clear most Somalis are opposed to the idea of marrying outside their race. I was just talking about us in general. Tbh our entire culture is xenophobic. We all know that one mixed race Somali couple, and it's sad cuz our community usually jus talks shit about couples like that.

S

SOMACOON

Most people from Africa are either Christians or Muslims. My former neighbour is from Zambia, and she is a hardcore Christian. Even African Americans and Jamaicans are mostly Christians.

Thats why my options are limited to white women sadly.

PS, Im a male and my kid(s) will have my qabil and will forever claim Somali anyway lol
Religion was brought to Africa (Christianity) by European scholars and priests. The average white person goes to Church every Sunday. I don't know if you're addressing which group is more strict, but in terms of religion. Most cadaans are of Christ. Now that being said, why not just state the obvious reason? You're clearly more attracted to Caucasians and therefore want to mate with them.
You don't want your daughters buying weaves uh?

S

SOMACOON

It's pretty clear most Somalis are opposed to the idea of marrying outside their race. I was just talking about us in general. Tbh our entire culture is xenophobic. We all know that one mixed race Somali couple, and it's sad cuz our community usually jus talks shit about couples like that.

This norm is not native just to Somalis.
Every race prefer marrying within, and us being genetically weak. Just gives us another reason to stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.