Marriage Poll.

Are you considering marriage with someone of Somali decent?

• YES (LADIES)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NO (LADIES)

• YES (MEN)

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • NO (MEN)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • In Between (ALL)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Religion was brought to Africa (Christianity) by European scholars and priests. The average white person goes to Church every Sunday. I don't know if you're addressing which group is more strict, but in terms of religion. Most cadaans are of Christ. Now that being said, why not just state the obvious reason? You're clearly more attracted to Caucasians and therefore want to mate with them.
You don't want your daughters buying weaves uh?

Walahi I'm not. I'm genuinely more attracted to Somali women, and after that Horn women. But the reality is reality. Most white Americans are of Christ, yes. But most Danes are not.

If I find a Somali atheist tomorrow that I like, I'm locking her ass down and making sure I marry her.

S

SOMACOON

Walahi I'm not. I'm genuinely more attracted to Somali women, and after that Horn women. But the reality is reality. Most white Americans are of Christ, yes. But most Danes are not.

If I find a Somali atheist tomorrow that I like, I'm locking her ass down and making sure I marry her.

Got it.
You can find you a Horner, who isn't Somali, and doesn't obey religion 100%
The children will still look Somali, and will have a qabiil. Unlike Cadaan, the children look straight Caucasian.

Black couples
laughingmouse.gif~c200

I'm really not gonna post pics of a bunch of cadaan mothafukas. Neither Arabs.

Why not post a picture of Somali couples instead?

I honestly don't mind marrying a ajinabi person as long as their Muslim. Idk why Somalis are so xenophobic and not open to marrying other (muslim) people. Theres no harm in it and you get to learn new cultures.

its not really xenophobia, its just a cultural tradition, just like interrmarriage is a cultural traditions of the west but are we going to assume they hate themselves thus they marry out?. You can befriend someone and learn their culture doesnt have to imply marrying out.

Couple of major things i think is wrong with marrying outside your culture.

(1)Cultural differences and clashes.conflicts
(2)Kid that doesnt resemble you in the least
(3) Wast Majority of interaccial relationship end up in divorce and domestic violence.
(4)Mixed race kids have the highest rates of mental illness and severe conflicting identity problems.
(5)Zero continuation legacy/ancestry (especially if you are a girl)
(6) Stuck marrying Left over trash from someone elses race/ethncitiy

when you add all the pros and cons, many will wonder why bother its more troublesome ill just stick to my own. Its natural.

Most have a romanticized view of interrmariage not on par with reality

Last edited:
i couldn't imagine marrying a non mali i dgaf about qabil tho.

i see slapper has cast his vote for in between :mjlol:

T

Tokio

balaya cid kale gursata, somali women ftw ban ku idhi. waliba reer hargeysa niyow reer xamarka isma fahan nee.

Status
Not open for further replies.