Marrying a woman with a burka?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what1:
But you're not black so why do you care?
And yes I did. So what?
:umwhat:

image.png
How you gonna self identify as a black SJW and go to a historically black college (HBCU) but call other Somali men burnt

Cognitive dissonance wallahi. What happened to your "melanin supremacy" shtick huh?
image.png

:ohhh:
Miskiin the Norwegians have you thinking you're one of them.
If you ever come to DC I'll show you around HU. You need to come back to your roots and you need a dose of reality.
:sass1:
My roots are in my title and in my name (both on here and in real life). I'm Somali. I hold a Norwegian bassaboor but thats it.

How is a Black University gonna show me my roots?

And how did we going from you calling Somali men burnt to me?:hmm:

My roots are in my title and in my name (both on here and in real life). I'm Somali. I hold a Norwegian bassaboor but thats it.

You're one of those self hating Somalis.
I'm not black kulaha.
:snoop:
That's why you need a HBCU so you can be given a dose of reality.
Damn even those cadaans at HU want to claim black so bad.
:tacky:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

I wouldn't be proud of being from a place called Wuguguule tbh

sounds like some voodoo spell :urgh:

giphy.gif

WUGUGUULE

You're one of those self hating Somalis.
I'm not black kulaha.
:snoop:
That's why you need a HBCU so you can be given a dose of reality.
Damn even those cadaans at HU want to claim black so bad.
:tacky:
Nayaa wtf are you on about. You gotta stop switching topic.

I'm Somali. My roots are Eybakar, Wuguguule, Obokar, Dashame, Salebaan Madarkios - and so on and so on. That's as far I'll go for anonymity

I'm a proud Somali. You're the self hating one calling Somali men burnt like the sperm that birthed you didn't come from one:francis:

HBCUs were created for serving the repressed African American. You know the people that endured slavery and brutal racism for hundreds of years by whites.

Nayaa wtf are you on about. You gotta stop switching topic.

I'm Somali. My roots are Eybakar, Wuguguule, Obokar, Dashame, Salebaan Madarkios - and so on and so on. That's as far I'll go for anonymity

I'm a proud Somali. You're the self hating one calling Somali men burnt like the sperm that birthed you didn't come from one:francis:

HBCUs were created for serving the repressed African American. You know the people that endured slavery and brutal racism for hundreds of years by whites.
:idontlike:
I don't need your family history nigga. I don't care where you're from. Did I ever not claim Somali? Exactly.
I don't need to know about the history of my school I'm good.
And I chose to go to one.
Do you pay my 30 grand tuition? Exactly so mind your business.
How the hell you gonna give me a speech about somalinimo but you have a cadaan girl as your avi?
At least I stick to my own kind.
:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts