Marrying single mother with kids

There’s nothing wrong with marrying a single mother with kids. These self-proclaimed alpha males on social media love to call any man dating or marrying a single mom with kids a “cuck.” 😂 So, if I found out that a woman I was interested in had kids from a previous marriage, would that deter me from marrying her? In fact, I would marry her and raise her kids as if they were my own.
@Basra is all game,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the kids are young enough to bond to then it’s doable. If they’re teens they’ll just see you as the guy that’s banging their mom.

Although this is speculation because I would never marry a single mother. Unless I was old and looking to father some offspring in my twilight years.

Last edited:
There’s nothing wrong with marrying a single mother with kids. These self-proclaimed alpha males on social media love to call any man dating or marrying a single mom with kids a “cuck.” 😂 So, if I found out that a woman I was interested in had kids from a previous marriage, would that deter me from marrying her? In fact, I would marry her and raise her kids as if they were my own.
He tryna drop that shukaansi on some femcel on this forum and bag himself a psycho because he’s thinking with his uul instead of his maskax

Because they follow their authentic culture and values,they are not brainwashed by South Asians and Arabs who have influenced the younger generation in the diaspora
I've heard this theory before but I don't think its true, Somali women raised in the west and who have never been married, avoid married and divorced men just as much as Somali men who have never been married, avoid divorced women. You could blame them just as much for not following dhaqan.

I think its much more to do with the western idea of love and innocence and being equal in that sense (first time love for first time love that's everlasting and never ending) and its also due to Western Somalis getting married later making them much more wary of choosing a partner and making sure that it'll last (which includes things like similar values, life experiences and mindsets etc)

This influence is much more western and I think its completely unfair to blame South Asians, Arabs and Muslims in general from other cultures.

Last edited:
It takes strong ass dude to commit to that, and nothing wrong with it if you are willing to do it.

But as a father, let me tell you children can be very annoying. It's not easy being a parent, it's war in the trenches most of the times and requires a lot of patience. I already know that sometimes I lose my patience with my own children, although I have never hit any of them or yelled at any of them, but I still very annoyed on occasions, I can't imagine how I would tolerate children who aren't mine.

Respect to the dudes who do it. They the real MVP.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I suggest you look into the Cinderella Effect. This suggests that there is elevated mistreatment and/or maltreatment of stepchildren compared to those living with both of their biological parents.

Jungle

VIP
I suggest you look into the Cinderella Effect. This suggests that there is elevated mistreatment and/or maltreatment of stepchildren compared to those living with both of their biological parents.
You might end up a single mother yourself. Take it easy on them abaayo.

ngl tho and id never say this irl but I was a man I’d be damned if I took care of someone other man’s children… 💀

Being a step parent sounds like the worst because your providing financially or raising a child that might not treat you right or hate you because your not their bio parent…. And kids nowadays are more ungrateful to their own parents..

It pisses me off how sometimes women are able to pawn off responsibility/priority of her kids especially financially onto their husbands but the husbands child is not recognized the same way and is usually treated like crap.

Trending

Latest posts