Marxuumka has become an Arab bootyclapper

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Its either Arabic or English on the world stage.

I prefer arabic it flows better then english for our politicians. Farmajo literally sounded like an autist even though hes American…

Why doesnt he speak af Soomali? What a disgrace.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Finally a politician who speaks Arabic in international stage

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
He’s representing us well. Our president should stay with English as he’s good at that, last time he attempted Arabic I’m afraid to say it wasn’t as eloquent as hamza’s
The bar is in hell if you think that was a good command of the english language.

Here is what you described…
the clip you sent is better but he has good English for a long time somali politician

The bar is in hell if you think that was a good command of the english language.

Here is what you described…
Yes, the bar is terribly low for our current political leaders. This was the 2nd time I listened to him speak, once before in Somali, and whilst he is not a great orator or a brilliant speaker in either language, and comes across rather unseasoned, if nervous, I understood his message, which is the desired object.

Do bear in mind, it is not about one's ability to converse in English, which is desired, but having familiarity with the subject matter in one's domain. Our current leaders have no clue of anything, none whatsoever. Just look at the current FM.

Early Somali diplomats and politicians were of good calibre much better than the current crop. Here is Cumar Carte in his element.

Here is Qaybe, [the] most Sr Somali Diplomat.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
Somali isn't one of the main languages in UN and Arabic is Somalia's 2nd official language here's an Isaaq nobleman who was the FM of the Kacaanka regime speaking in Arabic

What Arabic dialect is that? I always hear the Arabs make fun of the Sudanese and Egyptian dialects.