Mashallah, the revolution has started..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
You're right man. I prefer Somaliwayn than laangaab.
3ea24fc3f2a6f2995fb1eafe225bac08.gif~c200

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
No way thats in hargeisa. Anyone who waves that flag gets rushed. People were ready to kick my ass when i said somalia instead of SL trust me that wasnt in hargeisa

Non-natives as in they have no ancestral connection to the city or region. This could be some southerners for all we know.
Ungrateful cunts and their stupid stunts has gone to far, I could tolerate this shit in other towns such a Borama or Las Anod but in the middle of our capital is too far. That filthy flag should never be allowed within a mile of our Capital.

dhagax

no comments
Non-natives as in they have no ancestral connection to the city or region. This could be some southerners for all we know.
Ungrateful cunts and their stupid stunts has gone to far, I could tolerate this shit in other towns such a Borama or Las Anod but in the middle of our capital is too far. That filthy flag should never be allowed within a mile of our Capital.

so basically what you are saying is your qabiil land and anyone else is non-native :sass2:
I got it.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
This is fake, wallahi if this occurred it would spread like wildfire and a mob will be on the hunt for one who waves that flag, if you mention somalia here all you get is negative remarks on it, as for the flag, all it does is bring to memory of the SNM-SNA war, which isn't a good thing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.