Masjid al-Qiblatayn in Zelia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
He/She is making things up about me.

It's true I did insult their women. Its because He/She insulted our Samaroon women and these different hypocrites supported that! So I made a thread to protect our women.

He/She didn't tell you that info though!

:russsmug:
Gartay. They need to stop with this oromo thing now.

I insulted Somalis because my people and you are not the same. We are Dir that became Somali due to political circumstances, we existed before you. Dont think just because we share a language that we are the same people. We are not.

When I insult Somali women, its your women I was insulting. It doesnt include women are from my people, Dir and Samaroon women are the best women int the WORLD Wallahi iyo billahi:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

It is the same boring speech that you wrote under your old nick the Oromo guy from dire dawa. Listen Oromo don't project your dirty reality on us. After all you came from Ethiopia the Bangkok of east Africa. The land of aids. now I leave you to your sad reality.

He/She is making things up about me.

It's true I did insult their women. Its because He/She insulted our Samaroon women and these different hypocrites supported that! So I made a thread to protect our women.

He/She didn't tell you that info though!

:russsmug:

Liar liar you made your thread 3 or 2 times under different nick names and got banned all times. Cry like river

View attachment 19655
Masjid al-Qiblatayn
is a mosque in Zeila, situated in the northwestern Awdal region of Somalia.
The masjid's construction dates to the 7th century, shortly after the hijra. It is the oldest mosque in the city, and contains the tomb of Sheikh Babu Dena. Though now mostly in ruins, the edifice features two mihrabs: one oriented to the north toward Mecca, and the other oriented to the northwest toward Jerusalem.

So. The oldest mosque in the country contains the tomb of Sheikh Babu Dena. Does this say anything about mosque burial in early Islam? Does it say anything about the disagreement between the Salahiya and the Qadiri.? How about the Wahhabbi desire to rebury the Prophet in an unknown grave so as to prevent shirk? How about Shabaab's destruction of the tombs of the saints in Baraawe?

I confess to being totally confused. Does anyone have an explanation?

So. The oldest mosque in the country contains the tomb of Sheikh Babu Dena. Does this say anything about mosque burial in early Islam? Does it say anything about the disagreement between the Salahiya and the Qadiri.? How about the Wahhabbi desire to rebury the Prophet in an unknown grave so as to prevent shirk? How about Shabaab's destruction of the tombs of the saints in Baraawe?

I confess to being totally confused. Does anyone have an explanation?

Majority of Somalis before the war were following Sufi sects (school of thought) the Sufi Muslim are opposite of Wahhabi. They respect the tombs of saints and sheikhs. They visited them unlike the Wahhabi (school of thought) that came out in 19 century in Saudi. About Salahiya and qadiri are considered old school and new generations abandoned them since 50s. Sufism is beautiful, they are very peaceful and have their own mystic dance and songs. The most famous Sufi in Islam world is the Turkish poet Rumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending