(MASKIINADA is actually blind) young xaliimo begs DABCASAR to help relocate her child taken away by her Honduran nin who she met on Muzmatch.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
She can make another one, it's not the end of the world.
kanye GIF

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Sometimes you have oopsies, that was an oopsie baby and marriage. I'm looking out for her honestly, there's no way shes gonna find them, so there's no point her driving herself crazy over something she cant change. All she can do is keep on living:fittytousand:
You should never have kids. I genuinely believe most somali women dont care about their kids till their kids wedding day
200.gif

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I dont believe that. I think allot of them have kids only because of religious purposes same with somali fathers
And then you learn to love them. I've seen a lot of videos with people who hated animals then they reluctantly got a dog or cat and fell in love, same thing with babies.

I think you might be referring to lack of affection in our community, that doesnt mean they dont love you. If you have a roof over your head, food in you belly, a warm bed, education etc that's LOVE. Life ain't a disney movie lol.

She didn’t meet him on there. He made it up. They’re former classmates
Dumb xalimo tbh, I just hope that guy isnt a child abuser or something.
You xalimos need to advise your friends better wtf is going on with our community,they don't listen to any men anymore.