MASSIVE BREAKING NEWS! Canada Expels Indian Diplomats!

1728934523058.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
The Indian government is targeting pro-Khalistan individuals in the US and Canada. They even managed to assassinate some Khalistani movement member in Canada. I had a grasp of how bad Canada’s Pajeet probleem was, but had no idea it was that bad.

:liberaltears:

IMG_0327.jpeg

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
The Indian government is targeting pro-Khalistan individuals in the US and Canada. They even managed to assassinate some Khalistani movement member in Canada. I had a grasp of how bad Canada’s Pajeet probleem was, but had no idea it was that bad.

:liberaltears:

View attachment 345561
the indian government even did a hit on a khalistan separatist in canada. This beef is insane

A lot of the punjabis are nationalistic and pro khalistan

the indian government even did a hit on a khalistan separatist in canada. This beef is insane

A lot of the punjabis are nationalistic and pro khalistan
Somalis in the South after 30 plus years of war do not want to recognize Somaliland because it's land, resources and power that will be taken away, Indians like most nations do not want to have a whole land taken away from them. Especially when the movement is led from another country. I understand their problem.

And you can't really say they want to be their own nation, they have many religions there so would it make sense to have a -stan for every sect, religion there since there are so many religions. Plus they are causing problems between Indians in Canada versus the newer ones and tbh the newer Indian students dgaf lol. I like their attitude.

i don't think i've ever seen a white canadian now that i think about it, either they were middle eastern, slavs or carribean or pakistani
Drive outside of Toronto or any major city for half hour there are areas in Canada that white people never even met a black person. It's a majority white country, now the UK is a minority white and even the whites I seen and met were not Brits, lol. It's like they were colonized. But Canadians Whites make up 80%. And also what do you mean "white"? Most Canadians are Europe mixture, some are still Italians etc, but the small towns are a mix of white people who have no idea white type of white they are. Quebec is still very white.

Trending