Maya getting harassed by some guys

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
She shouldn’t to be harassed like that in public regardless
That's very true, but like Mia Khalifa crying about how people see her as nothing more than a sex worker

Or a gaal guy crying about how the girls he fornicates with in parties turn the law on him.

Its not my issue, there's consequences for things in life.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
That's very true, but like Mia Khalifa crying about how people see her as nothing more than a sex worker

Or a gaal guy crying about how the girls he fornicates with in parties turn the law on him.

It’s not my issue, there's consequences for things in life.
That’s different though.She’s a girl who lip syncs on TikTok.Her content can be seen as inappropriate it is what it is.But it’s sad to see her get followed around and harassed by some guys she doesn’t know.It’s very dangerous

Khaemwaset

VIP
That’s different though.She’s a girl who lip syncs on TikTok.Her content can be seen as inappropriate it is what it is.But it’s sad to see her get followed around and harassed by some guys she doesn’t know.It’s very dangerous
She's literally an Only Fans model now. This is just her tiktok content btw. You can't compare her to some rando posting thrist traps

Ik this isn't Maya but if you think this type of content is regular tiktok stuff then you should know this is shown to English speaking ajnabis who put a stereotype on you

Last edited:

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
She's literally an Only Fans model now. This is just her tiktok content btw. You can't compare her to some rando posting thrist traps

Ik this isn't Maya but if you think this type of content is regular tiktok stuff then you should know this is shown to English speaking ajnabis who put a stereotype on you
I know she’s an OF girl or whatever but it doesn’t matter she’s a human.She should quit OF though.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I know she’s an OF girl or whatever but it doesn’t matter she’s a human.She should quit OF though.
Yes but you can't be a sex idol and then think teenage boys won't give you attention. I mean they're the demographic she targets online with this rubbish.

Just like she wants a flock of horny ciyaal on her socials and paying that OF money. The same boys will flock to her like a celebrity irl

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Yes but you can't be a sex idol and then think teenage boys won't give you attention. I mean they're the demographic she targets online with this rubbish.

Just like she wants a flock of horny ciyaal on her socials and paying that OF money. The same boys will flock to her like a celebrity irl
Her OF is free btw so the money isn’t apart of it

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
She deserves all of that and more, just like the stick insect ruining our name, you do stupid things, you win stupid prizes and hopefully more.