meanwhile in Saudi Arabia

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

edit: btw I myself am not saying this is "only in Saudi" but I do think this video is neat
Trust me, I've been walking the streets of riyadh almost daily for a year and I ain't never seen this stuff. If you want free water in 50celsius death, everybody resorts to raiding the mosques water supplies, especially the suffering minimum wage Indians.

Sa_Male

edit: btw I myself am not saying this is "only in Saudi" but I do think this video is neat
Also, alot of peope sit by the road, all women and children, and they make ends meet by tryna sell lemonade, it's so sad wallahi. Seeing a family in the heat just to make a little more.

Sa_Male

Lol wtf, I'm sitting In my bed, it's midnight in Saudi, and I just heard a frickin car crash 💀 Oh shit and some nigga just sped away 💀
Saudis never frickin sleep, even have car accidents at midnight tf. Once, some dum niggas crashed into a checkpoint and a taxi, the mini border was covered in blood. Niggas don't even stop at checkpoints 💀

Sa_Male

How's it like for expats over there, is the jobs and pay good. Also how have you been treated by the Saudia, are they welcoming.
It really depends on the job, the teaching industry here is oversaturated here tho, the Saudis treat expat teachers like the commodity they are but it's better than the uk. Recently mbs has started forcing Saudis to work meaning any job a saudi can do, they get priority, mbs is trying to get rid of the unnecessary expats.

The Saudis are very welcoming, despite walking around everywhere in riyadh everyday for a year for hours at a time, I've only had one negative experience. All the Saudis I've met were polite and respectful and the best thing about the country is the people. However the Asians there can be racist.

It really depends on the job, the teaching industry here is oversaturated here tho, the Saudis treat expat teachers like the commodity they are but it's better than the uk. Recently mbs has started forcing Saudis to work meaning any job a saudi can do, they get priority, mbs is trying to get rid of the unnecessary expats.

The Saudis are very welcoming, despite walking around everywhere in riyadh everyday for a year for hours at a time, I've only had one negative experience. All the Saudis I've met were polite and respectful and the best thing about the country is the people. However the Asians there can be racist.
Yes I've noticed, the Saudis are very nice. But how can South Asians be racist there when they are basically second class citizens in that country.

What are the opportunities like for jobs other than teaching like tech jobs etc...

Sa_Male

Yes I've noticed, the Saudis are very nice. But how can South Asians be racist there when they are basically second class citizens in that country.

What are the opportunities like for jobs other than teaching like tech jobs etc...
Doesn't matter, in their culture if your darker than them, your a lower status, they're also jealous of the respect some Saudis give Sudanis and other Africans. Keep in mind they are majority of the workforce which mbs is tryma change, you'll be in a shop and they'll suddenly dissappear and you have to start shouting at this niggas to serve you.

Doesn't matter, in their culture if your darker than them, your a lower status, they're also jealous of the respect some Saudis give Sudanis and other Africans. Keep in mind they are majority of the workforce which mbs is tryma change, you'll be in a shop and they'll suddenly dissappear and you have to start shouting at this niggas to serve you.
True. For some reason Saudis have respect for Sudanis and Somalis.

How do the south Asians get treated. Is it true they get abused like the movies?

Sa_Male

True. For some reason Saudis have respect for Sudanis and Somalis.

How do the south Asians get treated. Is it true they get abused like the movies?
Somalis are very rare in Saudi, and saudis will treat you better than Sudanis if you go there because your basically alot rarer than a sudani. I wouldn't say the average saudi has respect, more like a sense of brotherhood because of proximity and religion and history. Many Saudis still look down on sudanis and black people in general but as long as your proud and loud they show respect.

I haven't seen them being abused because the contact they have with Saudis is limited due to them slaving everyday, however they are treated in a very condescending manner.
Lately there's been a huge wave of afghans coming in now, packs of them wait by the side of the road, and Saudis come pick them up to start working.

why shouldn’t sudanis get respect from their other fellow arabs

Sa_Male

why shouldn’t sudanis get respect from their other fellow arabs
They should but they don't, because unfortunately most Arabs today, old and young, view blackness as being inferior. The only black people they respect are western born blacks.

They should but they don't, because unfortunately most Arabs today, old and young, view blackness as being inferior. The only black people they respect are western born blacks.
aren’t there saudi blacks you meet, there were loads of emirati black people working in the airport security