Mediterranean tahriib survivors in Scandinavia take romantic notion to another level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I just know that that guy will be terribly disappointed. He is young and will learn. Couple of hundred wasted. Girls never like too sweet guy. A man most be firm and cautious.

That's very sweet but kinda dumb :dead: Imagine if her dress had caught on fire!

I just know that that guy will be terribly disappointed. He is young and will learn. Couple of hundred wasted. Girls never like too sweet guy. A man most be firm and cautious.

:drakewtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:dead::dead1:

"Tahriib survivors"

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: Adeer, of lately these survivors have been taken over SC with madness. It is the "second chance at life and I must live it up".

What idiot does this ?

They are doing the most cringeworthy things that none of his here will ever entertain.

waraabe

Your superior
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: Adeer, of lately these survivors have been taken over SC with madness. It is the "second chance at life and I must live it up".

What idiot does this ?

They are doing the most cringeworthy things that none of his here will ever entertain.

They deserve it, they risked everything, drank piss in the desert, sexually assaulted in Libya so they can have the opportunity to do this

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was waiting for that dress to catch on fire:mjohreally:

These Somalis are trying to hard with the candle set up thats what someone would do on a special occasion like Valentines day But someones birthday :what1:

And speaking of bitthdays what kinda Birthday is this without presents :lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was waiting for that dress to catch on fire:mjohreally:

These Somalis are trying to hard with the candle set up thats what someone would do on a special occasion like Valentines day But someones birthday :what1:

And speaking of bitthdays what kinda Birthday is this without presents :lolbron:

Waar these survivors tried to imitate what they've seen on Swedish tv soon after they made it to Sweden. Surely they missed the part of giving gifts because they were still reeling from the near death experience

VixR

Veritas
That's very sweet but kinda dumb :dead: Imagine if her dress had caught on fire!
:dead: It looked like it.
A lot of guys on here are scared of their own shadows:patrice:

Why r u guys trying to steal other ppl's joy. I understand the FOB vibes are strong, but come on, there's nothing inherently imitational or special about this:reallymaury:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Why r u guys trying to steal other ppl's joy. I understand the FOB vibes are strong, but come on, there's nothing inherently imitational or special about this:reallymaury:

I'd wish I could do this for you, would you except it :feedme::leon::mjcry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Thats what I mean its nothing special lol I just find it odd with all the candles

Status
Not open for further replies.