Once upon a time there was a debate between two Muslim scholars at Abbasid caliph's court

Women ruku' to her husband, did that needed an expert to say it is weak hadith?
Al Bani classified it as Sahih.

The Hadith doesn’t say a woman needs to Ruku, it says if it was halal for a human to bow, it would be a woman to her husband.

Albani weakened some Hadith and made this strong so clearly there are different opinions on what contradicts the Quran. He never saw this Hadith as contradictory.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Al Bani classified it as Sahih.

The Hadith doesn’t say a woman needs to Ruku, it says if it was halal for a human to bow, it would be a woman to her husband.

Albani weakened some Hadith and made this strong so clearly there are different opinions on what contradicts the Quran. He never saw this Hadith as contradictory.
Well, he said what he said, and probably wrote downs several books explaining his methodology, but no one will say how dare you say that or something like that.

@Aurelian

I don’t think I’m articulating my position properly. What I’m asking is that why is it for at least most of Islamic history, Sahih Bukhari Hadiths have not been questioned only by a very small minority which is why in this day and age to do so puts you in the deviant category.

Clearly the vast majority of scholars didn’t believe any of the Sahih Hadiths contradict the Quran.

Well, he said what he said, and probably wrote downs several books explaining his methodology, but no one will say how dare you say that or something like that.
didn’t understand this part. Are you saying that there has been no push back in terms of questioning? Do you think that’s a good thing or a bad thing?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Aurelian

I don’t think I’m articulating my position properly. What I’m asking is that why is it for at least most of Islamic history, Sahih Bukhari Hadiths have not been questioned only by a very small minority which is why in this day and age to do so puts you in the deviant category.

Clearly the vast majority of scholars didn’t believe any of the Sahih Hadiths contradict the Quran.
The scholars were outside the sunni madhab, some were big names in the sunni madhab, but their criticism is mainly for some hadiths that Muslim and Al-Bukhari included in their Sahih.

@Aurelian

If you don't know how hadith authentication works or you're clueless about the science of hadith it's better for the people like to keep quiet and let the experts on hadith speak about it.

Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim there's no dispute on their authentication by the experts who studied them which makes them to be the most trusted books after the Quran.

Early Islamic history was fascinating and a tad wild.

This is a little out of context but at one point different madhabs used to have their own taraweh and prayers in the Harram and some would take it so far as to not marry from a different madhab lol.

Don’t get me started on some scholars rivalry as well.

Reading about early Muslims has to be one of my favorite past times, especially Islamic empires like the Ummayads and Abbasids. Who needs game of thrones when you can read about their wars and backstabbing.
Abbasids coming to power is where the deviant sects came to existence cuz during the ummayed caliphs period they supported and preserved the religion and fought against deviant groups that went against the principleteachings of Islam

What?

One search at the internet I can find hadiths that contradict the Quran, and examples of scholars debating that, for example Abu Alghazali authored a book where he argued that the Quran should has the final saying on making rules and judgments over hadiths, especially with the odd hadiths, on cases that are complicated or ambiguous .
So you're now an expert on Hadith while you don't know Arabic nor can you recite the Fatiha properly but can judge if hadith is right or wrong ??

Find me one hadith that's sahih with authentic chains that contradicts the Quran.

If you don't know how hadith authentication works or you're clueless about the science of hadith it's better for the people like to keep quiet and let the experts on hadith speak about it.

Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim there's no dispute on their authentication by the experts who studied them which makes them to be the most trusted books after the Quran.
Ducaale people like you bark and can’t read. I’m questioning why @Aurelian rejects Hadith, not I.

It is not I that rejects Hadith, so stop being emotional and understand I’m trying to understand Aurelian.