Meet Daaci Bilan the hero of all Somalis

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

She has won the heart of Faaraxs after she responded to he so called “Sheikh Muna” character who advised against marrying faqiir Somaalis

She has already gained almost a million followers on TikTok

Faaraxs pooled their resources and bought her a brand new house in Somaliland.

She's a grifter. Telling lonely unfortunate men what they want to hear so that she can capitalise on them.
Probably not. Don’t underestimate how pickmeism is a virus back home. It’s easy to blame Somali men but unfortunately we have a lot of low quality low self esteem women who normalize certain things for themselves and other women to compete for men and then are the first to cry about how Somali men are this or that despite advocating for it in the first place.

Somalia is the only country where saying you want to genocide another clan is a-okay but a woman saying marry men who can provide for you is worthy of ire.

Also why do FOB women look so weird and ugly?

Edit: Just watch her and it’s actually hilarious. She said that there isn’t a single poor Somali man in this world and she wants to clean their asses of xaar. She loves them dark, light and smelly. Somalis are genuinely the most bizarre people in this planet. How is this not offending men loooooool.

I would understand if this women was a westerner saying don't marry bums in the west. But the fact this women is from the west and goes to poor Somalia where majority of people are poor makes no sense.

I would understand if this women was a westerner saying don't marry bums in the west. But the fact this women is from the west and goes to poor Somalia where majority of people are poor makes no sense.
Did you watch the video? She said there’s not a single poor Somali man and that they’re all rich.

Men support her but they would probably not want their sisters to come online and do the same as her… qof ka naxo ma heysato miya SubhanAllah. She can encourage men in her close family if she cares but to bring herself to the public is strange. Hopefully one of them marry her.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She's a grifter. Telling lonely unfortunate men what they want to hear so that she can capitalise on them.
Shes a hero who uplifte the self esteem of many Somali men who have been indundated with materialistic women. Its nice to someone praise Somali men for once instead of the constant bashing. This is why she has men all over even buying her dahab.

How ironic, she advocated for the poor and Allah rewarded her gratitude with riches.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Shes a hero who uplifte the self esteem of many Somali men who have been indundated with materialistic women. Its nice to someone praise Somali men for once instead of the constant bashing. This is why she has men all over even buying her dahab.

How ironic, she advocated for the poor and Allah rewarded her gratitude with riches.
Irony James Willems GIF by Rooster Teeth