Meet & date Somali Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand why some get angry at me claiming Arabness but wallahi trust me guys I have the privilege having some Arab admixture it might be small but its something and looking dark caramel like a true Afro Arab. But how this oday looks its completely shameful to claim Arab.
post your pic sxb. Then we will truely know if u got AYRAB afmixture.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Just checked the women on there. Some really.look mad cute and beautiful. But I think site so weird so many non Arabs it's so creepy

One might ask how you found this website

@Knowles

Mithl2ki, k2thir min 25w2t fi Som2lispot 32z2biyiin, hadi 52dam2t sh23biy2. L2geyti 72d?

My cousin hooked up from there and sent me the link because he reckons I'm a lonely person who he needs to hook up with a sexy Somali Arab girl. My profiles are everywhere because some of my idiot male friends thought that it is a great prank and posted them everywhere. Is your profile only on WeChat? Don't be a self-hater, give it a fair go to your fellow Arab Somalis and join LoveHabibi.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Formning1

Why? There are Somalis with all kinds of citizenships like Somali Americans, Somali South Africans and etc. Also, there are other Somalis who believe (real or imagined) their ancestor to have been ethnically Arab. Don’t make my great friend istaad @Cognitivedissonance angry.
This black african guy should only sleak for his black samaale people he can not speak on behalf of the descendants of ismail jaberti who are from yemen and today make up the majority in somalia thats why somalia today is part of the arab league

@Cognitivedissonance

Yaa khaal, Reading Farmaajo’s book, membership of the Arab league was the handiwork of Somalia’s ex-foreign minister who was from hargeisa.

I see few new profile additions on the website from England. Is it from our esteemed members here? Arab Somalis are growing.

lovehabibti is more like loveabot
I'm actually Arab and I'm looking for a Somali wife on here. I enjoy long walks on sand dunes, turbans, and geopolitical instability. They call me Abu BigMac, and the letter P is forbidden in my tent.

Love (pronounced lu-hv) is an artificial neurohormonal imbalance that is used to convince indigenous populations that they should perpetually forgive foreign aggressors and abandon their culture legacies and any sense of self-worth in favour of allowing others to take their women and subjugate their peoples.

I can never do online dating, public dating is so .... public, where's the privacy.

@IftiinOfLife

My profile was posted online by a mate who thought that it was a good prank and I went against my suspicions of online dating and responded to this chick who lived near me. Though I didn’t know her previously, when we chatted, she ticked all the boxes, but when I met her, she turned out to be a purely nasty psycho woman. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.