Meet your future Princess reer UK (possible first black royal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
PICTURED: Prince Harry is spotted holding hands with his girlfriend Meghan Markle as friends of the couple say she has 'virtually moved in'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4189660/Prince-Harry-spotted-holding-hands-girlfriend.html

3CCCA62C00000578-4189660-Prince_Harry_and_Meghan_Markle_were_photographed_holding_each_ot-a-11_1486161002697.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Harry is not going be king, so he might as well marry who ever he wants.

P.s

She's prettier than Kate Middleton.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Still there is royal protocol. I agree way way prettier than Kate, that is why all the whites in UK are foaming at the mouth out of anger.
Most of the women in British Royal family are ugly, so I'm guessing the male royal family members have to marry ugly women. :chrisfreshhah:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Haven't you heard of the one drop rule? She is 50% black.
The fact that American perceptions of race have been pretty much transplanted to the UK in the last 50 or so years shows how much of a chokehold that country has on it in terms of culture and media :bell:

Bohol

VIP
The fact that American perceptions of race have been pretty much transplanted to the UK in the last 50 or so years shows how much of a chokehold that country has on it in terms of culture and media :bell:

Bi-racials(black and white mixes) are also considered as part of the Black community here in UK.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I clicked the video to see a black woman............................................... then I see a half breed :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.