@Members you dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take Muslims seriously. They either live in gaalo, secular atheist countries or they would risk their lives at sea to live in gaalo, secular atheist countries.

You don't know about our personal lives you bastard. Who said we don't want to move? There may be things going on in our lives that prevent us. Some of us may want to do da'wa, etc. Early Muslims travelled to the lands of the non-Muslims to do business, this is normal. Do you really think there are Muslims that reside in the West because they agree with it's "values"? Muslims who live in the West are a minority compared to those who live back home anyway. Majority of those who migrated to the West was due to civil/tribal wars (which by the way, is not Islamic at all).

"Why do you live in the West?" Come up with another argument mofo.

I can assure you, saying to a Non-Muslim those that leave the faith deserve decapition won't make for very good Da'wah material. The biggest irony is that apostates risk losing their head in an Islamic state just for using it.

Yeah bc living in a 1st world country as a sixth class citizen is infinitely better :sheed::sheed:

even if you were 100th class in a 1st world your better of then in a third world country such as the likes of Somalia, i feel pity for people like you forever shackled in your own prison, you don't like the west yet you dont want to move out the west :ohlord:

@Kaafiye believes apostates should be killed. Do you share this view too?
Theres rules when it comes to how apostates are handled. Fi
Why would i go that shitty third world country ?
:what1:

Well, you clearly won't
Why would i go to that shitty third world country ?
:what1:
even if you were 100th class in a 1st world your better of then in a third world country such as the likes of Somalia, i feel pity for people like you forever shackled in your own prison, you don't like the west yet you dont want to move out the west :ohlord:

If according to you we shouldn't be staying in the west because of our deen then you should denounce your somalino as well

Theres rules when it comes to how apostates are handled. Fi

Well, you clearly won't

If according to you we shouldn't be staying in the west because of our deen then you should announce your somalino as well

i never said you shouldn't stay because of your deen all i said was if you hate it so much then why stay in a place that you hate so much it is simple really, and also these are secular gaal country and that means Muslim buddhist what ever get to practice their religion in peace, as long as they dont spew extremism, like these jack asses on these threads advocating for our dead how hard is that to grasp ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts