Menace Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I swear this is a true story.

This neef texts me with an urgent request.

You tell them aabo!
I don't know how comfortable you are with it.

But it was my pleasure doing it.

He smoothed the relationship between a money transfer agent and I.

I accused him of swindling me and Menace called him to allow me to come back to the xawaalad. Dude banned me from the xawaalad.

I used the power of clan. Him and Menace are from the same sub sub sub sub sub clan. There's only maybe 500 of them in existence.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I accused him of swindling me and Menace called him to allow me to come back to the xawaalad. Dude banned me from the xawaalad.

I used the power of clan. Him and Menace are from the same sub sub sub sub sub clan. There's only maybe 500 of them in existence.

Lucky you that I knew him but why would you disrespect him like that ? Were you drunk? Why would you go into a Somali joint in such a state ? And why did you threaten to call the Canadian authorities on them for "funding foreign enemies". The guy told me all that. What you've told me contradicts his.

You little nacas, you can't take your anti-somaliness from this forum to the real world. Yet you wanna use our services but when they anger you then you turn into a cadaan:drakewtf::drakewtf:

rabshole

Aragaani
Lucky you that I knew him but why would you disrespect him like that ? Were you drunk? Why would you go into a Somali joint in such a state ? And why did you threaten to call the Canadian authorities on them for "funding foreign enemies". The guy told me all that. What you've told me contradicts his.

You little nacas, you can't take your anti-somaliness from this forum to the real world. Yet you wanna use our services but when they anger you then you turn into a cadaan:drakewtf::drakewtf:
:deadpeter::deadpeter:
He got stuck in character mode and couldnt log out.
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk :cryinglaughsmiley:
Alahay amarki ninku waa nin shactiro miiran

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

:dead::dead1::deadmanny: He took his qaashin from the internet into the real world. Call the Canadian authorities for funding foreign enemies kulaha!:drakelaugh:

So you and @AbdiJohnson know each other irl? That must mean @Duchess knows ya'll as well. Hmmm, interesting. :hmm:

N

NaomiHoney

The psychologist scientist must come up with a condition for this guy. There has to be a name.

Dissociative identity disorder
Possibly look into his state of affairs with others, the health of relationships he holds with friends, families, partners? Is he clingy? Self destructive? Annoying?

Perhaps he may have a comorbid diagnosis of boardline personality disorder

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dissociative identity disorder
Possibly look into his state of affairs with others, the health of relationships he holds with friends, families, partners? Is he clingy? Self destructive? Annoying?

Perhaps he may have a comorbid diagnosis of boardline personality disorder

:faysalwtf:Waa isaka! Typical him " you people "

Why are you exposing yourself like that? Do you know how easy anyone can trace you through the xawaalad agent ? Remove the thread. :yacadiim:

Aww that's nice

@UncleMenace I'll hit u up if I get in trouble since we're from the same sub clan :patrice:

He's not a young person. He won't come here

Besides whatever he told Menace is a lie

Do you remember the story of Russian girl looking for her Somali dad in FB, it took only couple of hours to find him(I was following it that day) !!!! remember somali's community is tightly knit society. Don't be over confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.