Mentally ill Somali in LDN kills 1, wounds many. Somalis pleased media confirms their usual excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that is a stark difference from that husband video

like a staaaaaaaaaaark difference

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
He's trolling lol. Notice only AJ liked his post cos he's also trolling with his "yuh people" rhetoric
I brought facts. Everything I stated in that post was factual. You can't form a rebuttal against my post because you know it's the truth.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I brought facts. Everything I stated in that post was factual. You can't form a rebuttal against my post because you know it's the truth.
When I talked shit about French Arabs for being horrible immigrants after the daesh attack you came in their defence, but now when it's Somalis turn to be hated on you shit on your own people
:susp:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
When I talked shit about French Arabs for being horrible immigrants after the daesh attack you came in their defence, but now when it's Somalis turn to be hated on you shit on your own people
:susp:
Nigga Somalis live in the most generous countries in the EU. They receive free accommodation, free education, stipends, etc. yet they're ungrateful and still resort to crime and extremism. Did you see the video of Somalis protesting in front of the welfare office in Sweden because their free apartments "were too small?":snoop:

Immigrants in France, on the other hand, live in some of the most appalling conditions in the developed world. Have you been to Evry or Grigny or Clichy-sous-Bois or even Clichy-sur-Seine? Have you seen how they live there? The apartment buildings the Omani sultanate built in Zanzibar several centuries ago are more hospitable than the banlieues of France.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Nigga Somalis live in the most generous countries in the EU. They receive free accommodation, free education, stipends, etc. yet they're ungrateful and still resort to crime and extremism. Did you see the video of Somalis protesting in front of the welfare office in Sweden because their free apartments "were too small?":snoop:

Immigrants in France, on the other hand, live in some of the most appalling conditions in the developed world. Have you been to Evry or Grigny or Clichy-sous-Bois or even Clichy-sur-Seine? Have you seen how they live there? The apartment buildings the Omani sultanate built in Zanzibar several centuries ago are more hospitable than the banlieues of France.

Stop making excuses for French Arabs sxb.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah their degeneracy is pretty much the same wherever they go

keep in mind who was rallying behind fuckers like anjem choudary mandating shariya law in the UK

that wasn't us sxb :reallymaury:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lmfaoooo my hate legit got my mind in a spin

i confused pakis with arabs for a half second but wallahi it makes no difference :diddyswag:

Apollo

VIP
By the way, the current Prime Minister of the UK (Theresa May) is pro-Sharia Law and has said ''Britain can benefit from Sharia Law''..

I doubt she will crack down much on those crazy UK Salafis. Problems will just continue on.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
12e0265d2af7b57e5fa2c0ae558aaa4e.png

that's not a good sign :dead:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

Not only Somalis do crime wtf man
:draketf:

Check the danish news on gang related shit and most of the time the criminal is some Palestinian. No doubt that Somalis here are welfare leeches, I don't deny that, check my other comment where I tell Mohamud that Somalis from Scandinavia aren't the best diaspora.

The North Africans in France fucked their own neighborhoods up. If those cities were populated by asians or jews they would have transformed those depressing commie blocks into condos. I don't buy that blame white people for everything thing you got going fam, I'm sorry. The truth is immigrants mostly from South Asia-Middle East-Africa, doesn't matter if they are in France, Denmark, Belgium, UK, Sweden, the Netherlands or any other Western European country, are shit. The black people from Congo living in Belgium even look down on the Arabs there for joining Daesh and bombing shit. I actually live here, so spare me with your secondary sources

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Irrational as fxck. If you're mentally insane, you can't be held culpable for a crime.

Although, I think there should be a way to hold their caretaker or family responsible for neglect, and failing to get them treatment. These people are actively putting society at risk with their perpetual idiocy and refusal to see the problem for what it is, choosing to treat the issue with kid gloves and allowing the pieces to fall where they may instead :vo3yidw:

you cannot control adults, and u can't lock up anyone over the age of 18 in a mental ward w/o a serious very serious reason and usually that's a doctors call.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somalis are just weird in general. They're not original, they're always appropriating someones culture. Be it Blacks or Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts