Mexican looking Mali thinks his Uber driver is Indian so he begins recording a TikTok video using profanity Little does he know the man is also Somali

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
It is, a lot of my relatives have Hindi hair too but this guys features look completely Indian. Example my brother has the same exact hair but he looks 100% Somali. Somalis with this type of Hindi hair tend to always be darker and they usually look more somali than anyone else if I’m being honest

Lol yeah, it’s rare to have light skin and soft hair. When Somalis first came to America they confused black people, “how are the coal black people soft-haired and the light skin people kinky haired”

Don’t see this in real life, I know lightskins/ darkskins with timo jileec and vice versa. In my opinion we tend to notice the dark with jileec hair because it looks more unique.

The Mexican looking passenger (Alex) is half Somali, half Italian. The Uber driver is probably a Xamar cadcad. Walaahi you have to be careful around everyone. I chat so much shit in public, but then remember that the AA looking dude could be Somali Bantu. The Paki looking chick could be Xamari, etc.

The Mexican looking passenger (Alex) is half Somali, half Italian. The Uber driver is probably a Xamar cadcad. Walaahi you have to be careful around everyone. I chat so much shit in public, but then remember that the AA looking dude could be Somali Bantu. The Paki looking chick could be Xamari, etc.
Dads side or mom side?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It is, a lot of my relatives have Hindi hair too but this guys features look completely Indian. Example my brother has the same exact hair but he looks 100% Somali. Somalis with this type of Hindi hair tend to always be darker and they usually look more somali than anyone else if I’m being honest
I know this smart somali boy during high school who looked tamil.

I remember this guy from the Abz & Fio YouTube channel.

He’s Italian but lived amongst Somalis in Djibouti & London

:drakelaugh:

I had a similar thing happen, my father came to collect me early for my braces appointment and the lady at the desk starts speaking in some Asian language to him
My father was confused, and he started to lash out at the lady for assuming hes from the suugo society

:patrice:

Not Somali but it’s good that he knows the language
:ivers: Perhaps not traditionally Somali, but he sure is ethnically half Somali and I'd say culturally fully Somali. The dude grew up in Djibouti, that's all he raves about and loves khat. He's more Somali than all them diaspora kids.

:ivers: Perhaps not traditionally Somali, but he sure is ethnically half Somali and I'd say culturally fully Somali. The dude grew up in Djibouti, that's all he raves about and loves khat. He's more Somali than all them diaspora kids.
“Loves Khat”.

Lol. He’s not ethnically half Somali, anymore than “irish” Americans who drink too much are Irish.

Trending